A Stern Talking To

It's been 4 days since the incident. My wound stop bleeding and has healed a bit but it's not healed fully. The pain has lowered so I decided to walk outside. Echo and Nightmare were talking near the garden. I slipped out and tiptoed downstairs. Once I got down I ran out of the house. I ran back up the mountain then stopped. I was out of breath. I inhaled then countined walking. I walked across the mountains until I reached Flamey's base. They cleaned up their land more and decided to live under the small roofs. I sat at the edge watching. Someone was pushed out. "OW OW OW" Lenny yelled. "WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DO THAT" Flamey yelled back pinching his ear. "I THOUGHT WE HATED THEM?" Lenny asked trying to push Flamey off. "WE HATE THEM BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE GONNG TO PERSONALLY ATTACK THEM TO DEATH OUT OF NO WHERE." Flamey yelled. "What happened?" Bishir asked. "FLAMEY'S OVER REACTING" Lenny yelled. "I AM NO-" Flamey yelled before they started yelling at each other. I couldn't make out what one or the other were saying. "I'M NOT THE ONE WHO DIED AND LEFT A KID ALONE" Lenny blurted out. Tarig gasped, there was a long silence afterwards. "Get out." Flamey said. "No" Lenny responded. Flamey punched him then swung at him with his sword. "SHIT" Lenny yelled moving behind a tree. Flamey pulled his sword out of the tree then hit Lenny. Lenny's eyes widened as he stumbled back. "Now you know how it feels" Flamey said putting his sword on his back, "Now get out". Lenny glared up at him then slowly turned. His knees gave out and he fell to the floor. I didn't wanna watch this anymore. I went to stand up put my foot slipped kicking a rock off. I yelped then stood on the ledge. I saw Flamey turning his head up. I pushed myself backwards then stood up and ran. I threw an enderpearl teleporting to the next mountain. I felt light headed for a moment then looked behind me. I didn't care if they were following me I had to get back. I eventually made it back to our mountain and breathed heavily. I was thinking, what was Lenny talking about that made Flamey mad? I decided not to ask anyone about it and just head back to the room.