Another Aftermath Chapter Deal With It

The next day I walked to Hela and iina's igloo. The ice and igloo were gone. I climbed down to check on them. Somehow their underground base was untouched. "Oh god I'm glad you're okay" iina said hugging me. I chuckled lightly breaking the hug. "Mostly everyone I know is fine, I'm not sure about Nightmare's siblings but we're fine" I said. Aether walked out, he had the bandages around his torso. "And I'm guessing you're fine" I said. "No, Hela keeps feeding me soup" he said angry. "Hey! Anything to get you better" Hela said walking out. "I'M INJURED NOT SICK" he yelled. Iina laughed at them. "How's your wound anyways?" I asked. "Good I guess" he said. "How was this untouched by the explosion?" I asked. "Explosion?" Hela asked me. "Oh yeah...Historia again" Iina said. "That bitch" she said. "But anyways, since Hela is so...advanced- We have a huge supply of bedrock there's a layer of it around our whole underground" Iina explained. "That's good though, and I'm glad you're okay Aether!" I exclaimed. "Mhm" he mumbled stuffing his face with cookies nervously. Hela giggled hitting him on the head. "Ow!" Aether yelled with his mouth full. I said my goodbyes to them climbing back up. I walked back to the house after that. I saw Nightmare coming back from Aether's base. "How are they?" I asked. Nightmare sighed walking to me. "They all died, but they obviously respawned. Except Lani" he said. My eyes widened in shock. "Aether doesn't have an underground, they were caught right in the explosion. They now have no base, and their new house is blown up now" he explained. "Fuck" I said crossing my arms. "How's Aether?" he asked. "Hela's smart as shit, she covered the base with bedrock. They were untouched" I said. "That's good" he said going down into the crater. I wanted to tell him something but I felt hesitant. I've been sneaking around so much it'd be weird to suddenly be open now. I just decided to suck it up. "I think I have a suspicion on who Historia is" I blurted out. "Oh?" Nightmare asked. "Mhm" I said. "Did you brainstorm that with Echo?" he asked uncovering the entrance. "Yep, can't do it" I said turning. "Hey, where are you going?!" he asked watching me walk away. "Out" I said flipping him off. "Oh that's perfect, that's wonderful" he said sighing.