Seperated Finally

Me and Nightmare headed back while Noah went back to Stacy's village. We reached the lawn and saw Iina kneeling by the nether portals. "Hey Iina, whatcha doing?" I asked leaning over her. "I'm trying to figure out how to get the nether portals back up. And hopefully fix the nether" she just sighed exhausted. "This is harder without Hela.." she mumbled face palming. "Well like we said now you can go past your power limits without her. You'll get it eventually" I said reassuring her. "I guess" she said flipping through the pages again. "Hey" I heard from behind us. I turned towards the porch to see how it was. "Oh yeah, now he can walk freely" Nightmare said sighing. "You're so short now that I'm in my own body" Day-Dream said walking over to us. "I'm average height." he said sternly. "Not average length though" he teased smiling. Iina just covered her mouth starting to chuckle. I just glanced at Iina then sighed. "Hey you, blonde bitch. I'm going to beat your ass for slapping me in the nether" Day-Dream said walking towards me. I stumbled back trying to avoid him. "We can talk about this right?" I said smiling awkwardly. He charged up white lightning in his hand getting ready to swing at me. "Oh shit." I said running backwards. He dashed foward as I started to run. I fell down countering his sword with the bow I threw earlier. I stood up keeping a distance between us. He went to dash foward again but was stopped. Iina held her hand right at his chest as all the white lightning died down. "There will be no fighting between our group. I don't care what happened we have a bigger enemy now" she said mostly torwards Day-Dream. He just breathed heavily glaring at me. "Do you understand?" she asked glaring at him. He finally looked at her then nodded. "Of course darling." he said backing up. "Stop calling me that." she said sternly walking back to the portals. "Alright darling!~" he exclaimed teasing her. She just groaned sitting back down on the floor. I just glared at him getting back up. "Here" he said helping me up. I pulled my hand away giving him a side-eye. I walked back to Nightmare already injured enough. "Had withers destroyed our house, tried to kill us twice, did this shit. What's next penejo." I said mumbling curses under my breath. "Calm down-" Nightmare said following me. Day-Dream just sighed walking over to Iina.