Everyone's Against Each Other

The next morning I just walked. I didn't know what I was gonna do. I glanced over and saw the ravine. I decided to explore it. I hopped down landing in the water. I went into the same cave from before. The arrows were still there. I walked through with a torch. I sort of spaced out walking blindly. I didn't come back into reality until I heard sizzling. I went to turn and the creeper blew up. I hit my head on a cave cone. I groaned holding my head. I heard something hit the ground behind me. I slowly glanced and saw a sword. "What a coincidence" the person sounded like Skelly. "Hello" I said getting up. "Hi" someone said dropping their head down. I paused then glanced up. It was Aether in the overhead cave. "The three groups meet then" Aether said smiling. "Yeah I guess" I said walking foward. "It's a shame I got my head cut off" Aether yelled after me. "Yeah" I yelled back. Skelly sighed then raised his bow. Someone fell from the overhead cave swinging their sword. They held the sword to Skellys neck cutting him a bit. He kept his bow raised still. Aether pushed himself further down to see how far I was. I turned back and saw Shadow. Echo came behind her shoving the sword. Shadow paused letting out a shaky breath. "I suggest you don't do that" Echo said. Aether got up and ran. Skelly pushed Shadow's sword away then turned around. I realized what Aether was trying to do. I turned running out. Skelly ran after me. Echo pulled her sword out then threw a healing potion to Shadow. She ran after me and Skelly. Shadow just stood there confused. Aether placed a magma block then boosted up the water. I built up as quick as I could. I pulled myself up running back to the base. Skelly shot at me from below. I rolled out the way then got up. Shadow came from behind then pulled Echo down. "OW!" she yelled. She hopped up on the stairs then place a tnt down. Echo hopped up running up the stairs. Shadow hopped over the edge then ran towards Aether. Aether fell into the crater. I hopped down then saw him fall down the ladder. I slid falling down as well. I caught onto the last bar then hopped down. Aether ran into Nightmare's room shutting the door. I stopped to catch my breath. I opened the door and glanced in. There was a hole in the roof and Aether was gone. I glanced at Nightmare and noticed his mask gone as well. He was sound asleep. I groaned then climbed back up the ladder. I made it to the top and saw Echo and Shadow fighting. I threw my axe hittjng Echo's wrists. She dropped her sword then stepped back. "GET OUT OF HERE" I yelled grabbing my axe back. Shadow sighed then climbed out. Echo watched Shadow climb out then picked her sword up. Shadow shot an arrow before leaving. "FUCK OFF" Echo yelled knowing she was still in earshot. Skelly finally caught up then breathed heavily. Echo glared at me then climbed up. I sighed then turned noticing the hole Aether came out of. "Losing bad huh?" Echo asked. "You're very shitty in this world compared to real life" I responded. Echo paused then just glared at me. "See ya Summer" she said getting up and walking away with Skelly. I kicked a rock in front of me then sat down. Aether finally got the mask.