Aftermath

We finally got back to the camp as we walked in silence. Everyone split off as Aaron took me to an infirmary tent. Dena sat on the opposite side as Echo talked to her. "I swear I'm fine!" she exclaimed frowning more. Aaron set me on the bed looking for stitches and gauze. Echo just sighed standing up glancing over at us. "What the hell happened?" she asked pulling on her hair. "Well Summer was close to beating Jayne but they got power enhance giving them more of an advantage. Anton paused the war offering for us to forfeit, but Dena came and harmed both sides causing Noah to calm her down. Maylene demanded Dena to finish off Anton and the three of them fled the scene" Aaron explained cleaning up my cuts. "Was anyone else hurt?" she asked. "Reliane was the only one harmed a bit. Everyone else didn't have horrible injuries except Summer" she answered. Noah soon walked in with Nightmare. Nightmare rushed to my side trying not to bump into Aaron. "If you're here to lecture me I already said I'm not sorry." Dena said glaring at Noah. "You still had no right to go out there and do th-" Echo was quickly cut off. "I don't care anymore, what's done was done and they would've fled anyways. All I hate was that people were hurt" Noah said glancing at me. Dena just crossed her arms pouting a bit. "Are you alright Nightmare?" he asked keeping his serious expression. "Yeah" Nightmare mumbled nodding. "Well if no one else here is injured I suggest getting out. You guys can go back home when Summer's wounds are a week healed. I suggest not doing anything excessive before they're completely healed because the wound from Gem Kingdom reopened" Aaron explained continuing the stitches. Noah nodded bringing Echo and Dena outside. Nightmare eventually followed not really wanting to leave. I just sighed knowing I was going to be here for a while.