Getting Things Back to Normal

The next morning I went back home. I started thinking about what Harly said again. What did she mean by want me to figure out this world? Did she find out about what Hela has done? Either way it made me a bit unsettled, I just wanted my sister back. I walked in noticing Ocean. He was petting Sponge on the couch. "Hey buddy" I said smiling gently. "Hi!" he exclaimed glancing up at me. "How's your day been?" I asked kneeling down to his level. "It's been good, I kind of missed you guys around the house though. I've been hanging out with Flamey and Rein more! So somewhat normal" he said smiling. My mood was lifted incredibly fast. I definitely had a soft spot for Ocean. "That's good! And hey I'm really sorry about the scare the other and us being gone. Hopefully things go somewhat back to normal though" I said patting him on the head. "That's okay, I've understood more about adult business since Echo and Historia. I get you guys have stuff to do" he said kicking his legs a bit. I smiled petting Sponge as well. Someone knocked on the door causing us all to turn our heads. "I'll get it" I said getting up. I walked over opening the door. Ella glanced up at me then stood up straight. "Oh Ella, what's up?" I asked. "We're holding a funeral for the people lost.. We were wondering if you guys wanted to come" she explained. "Oh yeah- Of course" I said as all the thoughts rushed to me again. "Here are the coordinates" she said handing the piece of paper to me. "Thank you" I said reading it then glancing back up at her. She nodded then said her goodbyes walking off. I closed the door slowly turning again. "Funeral?" Ocean asked concerned. I just sighed not wanting to tell them. "It's nothing, everything's alright" I said giving him a reassuring smile. He nodded slightly going back to playing with Sponge.