But The Lie Was True

Jk dropped the sword. His ears went down. "Well I guess let's just go back inside-" I said. Nightmare helped me up, "Yeah". We all went back inside exhausted. By night time we were already asleep.

Ivy's pov

I walked inside placing the stone back over the door. I turned and saw Ocean asleep. I smiled then walked to my bed. I flopped down then went to sleep. When I woke back up I had shifted. I slowly lifted up my head and I was asleep on my desk. I looked through the papers and saw things written. "Shifting between worlds, Mystery world created in brain?" they read. There were newspaper articles on it and everything. I glanced at a vile holder near the lamp. I got up and walked over to my bedside table. I saw a journal opened to a page. "Today was an odd day, someone pulled out an axe on me. At least Ocean was safe." one of the pages read. I flipped through it slowly gaining memory back. I remembered Ocean and my identity as Ivy in the world. I remembered everything that had happened, and my promise to myself. I would shift the notebook back and forth writing my real life and my fictional life. I learned that when you hear about it you regain your memory. My real life self wanted to end the world and my fictional self understood that. "I'm not sure why he pulled the axe on me but at least he doesn't know" another page read. I wrote my part on it and decided to update it throughout the day. I scratched my head then walked to the bathroom. I freshened up, brushing my teeth and my hair. I got ready then went downstairs. After breakfast I took the viles out of the holder and put them in a box. I walked outside and went to the garage. I opened it and walked to my van. I looked at the science logo then got into it. "What community next?" I asked myself. I saw the same one I went to a few days ago. I decided to do the pool act again. I smiled as I pressed the gas. "This world is going to be shut down".