The Crazy Duo/The Finding Out

Nightmare's dad walked through the world. Confused on what to do or where to go. He moved leaves out of the way bumping into someone. "OI" he yelled holding up a sword. The person stumbled back. "WHO ARE YOU?!" he yelled. The person walked through the leaves glancing at him. "Lenny, why?".
        I walked into the glass dome bored. Flamey's group had been visiting more often and Nightmare had been warming up to them. It was no suprise they're siblings. I sat down on the couch. "Hey" Nightmare said. "Hi" I responded. Lani clung onto the glass dome. "Hello Summer!" she exclaimed, I waved slightly. Nightmare smiled putting the mask over his face. "So how is the house?" I asked. "Good, Sync finally fixed the land all we need to do is build it" Lani answered. Nightmare pulled the mask off quickly. "Are you okay?" Lani asked. "Yeah- Yeah" he said sitting back. "What's so special about this kaks anyways?" I asked grabbing it. He paused shaking his head. I put it over my face before he could do anything. My eyes widened as I felt light headed. Blurred visions started going through my head. It showed multiple deaths involving Nightmare. It showed a man standing on a ledge and a ghast cryint. Nightmare pulled the mask off my face and I came back to reality. I just glanced at him. Lani glanced between us confused. "Okay-" I said a bit scared. "Learned your lesson huh" Nightmare said. "That's not something a girl wants to hear" I said leaning back. Nightmare paused glancing at me. I was a bit concerned on what I saw. Was he gonna die in the future? But it was multiple deaths. I was so confused.