Hela's Disappearance

Day-Dream never came back since then and there's still been no sign of Nightmare. "I still can't believe she's dead" Echo said making breakfast. I just stood silent leaning on the couch. "Did you guys confirm Hela's dead?" she asked walking over to me with a cup of coffee. "Wouldn't the overworld be falling if she were?" I asked. "True.." she said sitting next to me. I just grabbed the cup not caring if it's hot. "And you talked to that guy? Was he a pain in the ass" she teased trying to make me laugh. I just slowly glared at her annoyed and tired at the same time. "So he was-" she said seeming scared of my expression. "He was fine Echo" I said raising my voice a bit. "Alright alright" she said scooting away from me. I just sighed setting the cup down. "Do you want food?" Echo asked gently. I just shook my head glancing around the table. I grabbed the wine bottle flicking the top off. "I-" she let out glancing at me. I drank from the bottle chugging large amounts down. "Summer I put my mouth on that already." Echo said covering her mouth. "We literally fucked a month ago, I really don't care at this point" I said taking another sip. She just sighed leaning back on the couch. There was a long silence afterwards. "What happened." I asked not really expecting an answer. "What do you mean?" Echo asked glancing at me. "Everything feels like shit right now" I answered just staring at the roof. Echo just glanced down not sure what to say. "I can't really say anything to make it better cause it is shit" she said thinking. I just nodded sort of glad she just told the truth. "You don't have to" I mumbled. "What do you wanna do now?" she asked staring at the roof as well. I just shrugged becoming too exhausted to do anything right now.