The Historia Confrontation

I sat in the back of the stage with Echo. Hailey fidgetted next to us waiting for Ivy to announce it. "Good morning everybody! Today we are gathered to witness the magic of Historia technology" Ivy started. Echo fell asleep shifting. "Now I want to bring out our volunteer to show what it does!" she exclaimed. A cheer went around the crowd as Hailey walked out. She sat in the chair putting the thing over her head. Ivy walked over injecting Hailey with the same serum. I turned then shifted as well. I ran to a forest near a house. I bumped into Nightmare on the way but I just ignored him. I found Hailey and it was the usual loss of memory. I explained everything on the way to where Echo was. When we finally got there Echo was wearing the camera thing. We stood behind her waiting. Historia spoke on the headset. "So this is the world it's pretty...simple but you can create anything here" she said. I gently tapped Echo on the shoulder. She turned and I saw the camera in the headset. I decided to play along with the act for a bit. "Hey! You seem new here um, what's your tag?" I asked smiling. "What tag..Echo what's going on" I heard Historia say off mic. Echo gave me a thumbs up then shook her head. "I don't know what that is" she said in a different voice. I tried my hardest not to laugh. "Oh so you don't know what a tag is?? Historia?" I asked. I heard the silence in the headset. "I guess I can drop the act now, this is the real person who went up to volunteer" I said pointing to Hailey. "The person displayed on the camera right now is one of Historia's workers. She did one thing she promised a live sighting but not from the right person" I continued. I heard commotion on the headset. "I don't know what she's talking about folks" Historia said chuckling. "Oh you don't Ivy? Let me refresh didn't you try drowning a 8 year old boy in the world?" I asked. Hailey glanced between us extremely confused. "Echo turn the headset off." Historia said sternly. "So let me start with the fact that Historia here is sending people to an unknown world that has a mind of it's own" I said completely ignoring her. "This world causes forgetfulness and has a harm to your real life self. You guys don't know that and she was never going to tell you that. The power here is not suited for the human mind" I said sternly. There was already angry yelling and you could tell people were leaving the crowd. "Summer I swear to fucking god." Historia mumbled under her breath. I laughed, "You put us through this Historia. It's time you paid the price! Enjoy your debt". Echo turned off the headset and took it off. "YOU WERE AWESOME" she yelled. I chuckled high fiving her. "Okay so what the hell is going on?!" Hailey exclaimed. "We'll fix that later- For no-" I was cut off. I felt a hit in my head and everything went black. I woke up in the real world and my head hurt bad. I glanced behind me and saw Historia standing there with a wooden board. She chuckled then raised her hand going to swing at Echo. I ran kicking her in stomach. She fell back dropping the board. I landed on my side and groaned. I had no experience with fighting in real life. She got up pulling my hair. I glanced at her then smiled. "Why don't we make this a fair fight" I said grabbing her wrist. I shifted the both of us back to the world. I woke up and sat up quickly. I was back in the base. I glanced around and saw Hailey sitting on the opposite couch. I heard Nightmare and Echo arguing per usual. I got up then ran back upstairs. "SUMMER" Nightmare yelled. I tried ignoring him again but something pulled me back. I glanced then saw an axe in the wall. It was caught on my sleeve. "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?" Echo yelled going to hit Nightmare. He grabbed her arm then dug his nails into her skin. "I WANT TO FUCKING KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON RIGHT NOW" Nightmare yelled. Echo's eyes widened. "NO MORE SNEAKING AROUND BULLSHIT" he added letting Echo go. "An angry fox may be coming to kill us right now" I said gently. A whistle came from my left. I grabbed the axe out the wall then blocked the arrow with it. Nightmare just glared at me. Ivy ran then swung her sword at me. I ducked then elbowed her in the back pushing her down the stairs. She fell hitting her head. "I'd hate to do this to a child" I said jokingly. I sat on the stairs then glanced up at Nightmare. "I told you it was for a good cause, I don't have to apologize" I said walking down. Ivy groaned hanging her head down. "Why did I have to take form of a child" she said. Nightmare just crossed his arms glancing away. Echo walked to Ivy and just glared down at her. Ivy grabbed Echo's leg then hopped up kicking her. "OW" Echo yelled holding her nose. Ivy climbed on her back pulling her hair. I turned Echo around pulling Ivy off. She tried biting at my hand so I just dropped her. "I'm getting you out of here" I said stabbing her. She just glanced at the sword in shock. It was suprising this whole thing wasn't over yet.