Final Betrayal

"Jayne?" Nightmare asked.
She hopped down from the roof walking towards us. There was a short pause as Jayne started walking backwards, time rewind. She hopped down from the roof again taking a step foward. Three knives came right at her piercing both her arms. She winced stumbling back against the wall. "NOT SO FAST" Reliane yelled holding more knives between her fingers. Echo appeared over the edge holding a crossbow. Nightmare's eyes stood widened as he watched Jayne struggle with her wounds. Reliane ran forward throwing more knives. Jayne countered them with her sword as the fire roared brighter around the blade. Reliane smiled stopping a few feet in front of her. "Oh this is gonna be fun" she whispered excited. She boosted herself off the dock fence throwing more knives. Jayne dodged most of them hopping up to swing at her. Reliane kicked off the wall slicing Jayne right across the back. She yelled out stumbling to her knees. Reliane fast forward time slicing Jayne multiple times. She kicked Jayne into the dock house shattering the wall in. She threw more knives pinning Jayne into the floor. "You kind of suck" she said smiling more. Jayne breathed heavily just staring at the roof. "C'mon wuss!~ Give me everything you got." Reliane teased, her tone becoming more morbid. Jayne groaned blasting fire all throughout the building. Reliane dodged most of it throwing more knives from above. Jayne kicked off the floor swinging right at Reliane's torso. Her eyes widened as fire and smoke came out of all the doors and windows. "FUCK" Echo yelled running down the hill. Both me and Nightmare were just frozen there, confused as to what was going on. Time rewinded as Echo ran back up the hill. All the fire was reduced and Jayne was put back to the floor. She went to kicked off again but Reliane kicked her into the wall. She quickly ran out of the building grabbing me and Nightmare. "I have literally no time to get to Noah, I wish I did but we need to get out of her now" she said trying to work her powers. "What do you mean? He's not that far awa-" Nightmare was quickly cut off. "If he hasn't used his time mask already he can use the same move that I'm going to do right now but the important thing is that you three aren't here right now" she said getting a spark between her hands. In that moment a long pause came over all of us. Footsteps came from our side causing Reliane to glance over. Noah walked along the dock getting out his sword. "You four should get out of here. I'll come find you" he said stopping in front of Jayne. Time quickly resumed as Jayne got back up from the floor. "Good luck" Reliane said before fast forwarding time. It seemed like she separated our time from the others so we'd be the only ones effected. All that I saw was pure fire in front of Noah before they vanished from our sight.
   We suddenly appeared in front of a small market stand with apples. Where the hell were we? Reliane groaned getting up before any of us. "Ah... Back in Earth City again" she said sighing. "C'mon guys, we need to talk to Anton" she said helping us up. We got ourselves situated before making our way to the main building.