Things are Getting Testy

I couldn't stop thinking about that new person. I lost my tag back when I met Nightmare, so how'd they know my name? I glanced down at Nightmare getting up. His arm fell over his other arm. I paused getting my leg free. He glanced up at me. "Sorry-" I said walking to the door. "Where are you going?" he asked. "Out" I said smiling. I saw him roll his eyes before leaving. I walked into the glass dome going upstairs. I walked in a certain direction for a bit. I saw a cobblestone block in a full wall of stone. I gently knocked on it. The block slowly pulled out. Skelly held a crossbow to my neck. "Oh, it's Summer" he said putting the crossbow down. "Thank you for not shooting first" I said putting a hand over my neck. "Yeah sorry, security procedure" he said removing the bottom block. "Come in" he said walking ahead. I walked in turning to close up the hole. I made a turn to the left glancing in. There was a short hallway leading to a huge room. I walked in as Skelly flopped on the couch. "Where's Echo?" I asked. "Dunno, has been out all night" he said picking his feet up. "Damn" I said sitting on the opposite couch. "Why? Did you wanna talk to her" he asked. I nodded slightly, "I wanted to ask her something". He nodded as well getting the idea. "Well if you want you could talk to me about it, unless it's about you and Nightmare breaking up-" he said. I laughed picking my feet up as well. "In her dreams" I said laying my head down. "Well then what is it?" he asked. "Well you're usually at Historia Science center right?" I asked. "Yeah?" he said nodding. I fixed myself leaning my back against the couch. "Well I was just wondering if there has been any new news there, I wanted to ask Echo because she literally works there but" I explained to him. "No, well the cops finished their search and said there was no trace of the serum" he told me. I sighed thinking about it. "Which means Historia probably took all traces of it" I said, he nodded. "Ivy's dead correct? I mean in the world" he asked. "Yeah, but I'm suspicious about someone else" I said. "Oh?" he asked. "A new person landed here, I figured that'd be odd if the cops are holding up the center. What was even more weird was they knew my name even though I never told them it or showed them my tag" I explained. "That is weird, what's your theory?" he asked. "I'm not really sure, can't accuse without evidence. Would Historia really come back as a new person?" I asked. "Oh honey, I've spent years listening to Echo rant about her. Trust me I believe she would" he said. "It feels so weird ranting to you" I said chuckling. Neville walked out with a face mask on. "I am trying to sleep" he said pointing to the door. "No one cares Neville" Skelly said pushing him. "I will throw you outside during morning" Neville said pulling his face cover up. "Try me" Skelly said pulling a bow from under the couch. Neville rolled his eyes then glanced at me. "What are you doing here? Did you and Nightmare break up?!" he asked. "Why is everyone wondering that?" I asked chuckling. "Have you ever lived with a lesbian" Neville said. "Yes actually" I responded. "Oh, good for you" he said rolling his eyes. "I think I'm gonna leave- Thanks for the "help" Skelly" I said getting up. "Byee" he said waving. I turned bumping into someone. "I swear to god if you people don't learn to watch where you're going" I said falling. "What" I heard someone say. I glanced up and noticed Echo. "SO NOW YOU WANNA COME HOME?!" Skelly yelled getting up. "Um, yeah?" she said helping me up. "Did you and Nightmare break up or something?" she asked me. I just glared at her. "No, but I'm about to stop coming over" I said. She chuckled patting me on the head. "She was just wondering about Historia" Skelly said. "I'm surpised you weren't followed" Echo said flopping down on the couch. Someone cleared their throat from behind me. I slowly turned seeing Nightmare. "Oh I guess you were, hey stalker" Echo said leaning back. "He-Heyy dude. Was up" I said leaning on the wall. I couldn't reach the wall so I ended up slipping and falling. "Hey" I said laying on the floor. "This is what you like?" Nightmare asked helping me up. "That is what you date?" Echo asked as a counter. "Fair point" he said crossing his arms. "Anyways what're doing following Summer around like a puppy, she's clearly fine" Echo said annoyed. "With you, no. You got her into the whole Historia thing and almost got her killed multiple times" he said. "That was in the pasttt, here she's just coming over the fuck. Why are you being such a dad" she said crossing her arms. "Yeah Nightmare why are you being such a dad" Neville said crossing his arms as well. Nightmare glanced between them confused. "What are you doing coming over here anyways?" he asked me. "She's the one who bumped into me be mad at her" I said stepping back a bit. "OH REALLY?" Echo yelled. Nightmare sighed glaring at Echo. "Dude, relax. What you scared she's cheating on you with a real man" Echo said proudly. "You're not a man Echo" he said. "Manner then you" she said. "She kinda right tho y'know like" Neville said shrugging. "I don't care, we're leaving" Nightmare said. "You're such a buzzkill" Echo said. "And you're such a killer" Nightmare said. "Oh wow, THROW THAT IN MY FACE" she said. "Can we just- Not" I said. "Yeah, cause we're leaving" he said. "I'VE BEEN TRYING TO LEAVE FOR THE LAST LIKE FIFTEEN MINUTES" I yelled. The ground rumbled a bit. "Whoa how'd you do that?" Neville asked. Nightmare groaned walking out. Echo hopped off the couch pulling me with her. Nightmare created an opening walking past the mountain. Me and Echo caught up with him glancing into the distance. Parts of ground flew up and TNT went through the air. My eyes widened, had someone set off the TNT at Ivy's old base? "WE GOTTA FUCKING GO" Echo yelled pulling me back inside. "OH WOWW" Nightmare yelled. "NOW'S NOT THE TIME TO BE JEALOUS NIGHTWHORE, THAT SHIT BLOWS UP OVER HERE US AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND ARE DEAD FOR GOOD" she yelled throwing a bag at him. "What?" Skelly asked. Echo pulled a lever opening a door to a staircase. "What's that?" Nightmare asked. "A thing that goes all the way down to bedrock" she said. Echo pulled me with her going down. "I'm too lazy to run thoughh" Neville groaned. Nightmare sighed picking Neville up and running down. "Ooh" Neville said. Skelly sighed grabbing his stuff and running down. He pulled the lever closing the door up. We all reached the bottom. It was a spacious room with bedrock flooring. "Summer your boyfriend is so strong" Neville said hopping down. "What-" I said. "Shut the fuck up" Echo said pulling Neville to her. Nightmare pulled me from Echo. "Rude" I said sitting down. The rumbling got louder as if getting closer. The wall of the staircase blew open. "HOW DEEP DOES THIS THING GO?!" Nightmare yelled. "UM IT DOESN'T REACH BEDROCK I KNOW THAT" Echo yelled. "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT??" Nightmare yelled at her. I just covered my ears. A TNT block flew down to where we were. It blew up the bottom of the staircase. I scooted back basically hiding behind Nightmare. The roof blew open revealing a ton of damage. "OKAY MAYBE IT DOES" Echo yelled. "FUCK YOU" Nightmare yelled. The explosion passed by leaving the roof exposed. I crawled out running up what was left of the stairs. Echo followed me. I made it to the bottom of the crater then crawled up. I made it to the top glancing over. The TNT continued to explode past us. I turned seeing all the damage. I sighed running back to the house. "SUMMER!" Echo yelled.