Reincarnated

With the whole Aether thing slowing down we had time to prepare for what's next. I was talking with Blade when I heard a noise. I walked up with him to see what it was. There was a mushroom on the ground. Mushrooms don't usually spawn here. "Fuck" I heard from above. I glanced up seeing someone. Their eyes widened then sat back. "Um, hi" Blade said looking up. They slowly glanced over the fences again then waved. "Hello..." they mumbled. "Are you new here?" I asked. "Mm, yeah" they said showing their face. They had rosy cheeks with white freckles. Their hair was a redish brown, and they had a mushroom hat on. A paper fell from the sky, another description. "Shroom cows! An average cow but with mushroom features" it read. Since we've been living in a field we've never ran into this mob. So that meant this person was a mob. "Do you wanna come down?" I asked. "Um..sure" they said disappearing again. I saw them walking down the mountain. They reached the end turning to us. "Did you see your tag?" I asked. "Um this?" they asked showing me it. "So then your name is Riska then" I said. "Oh? That's what it is?" they asked, I nodded. We talked to them for a while explaining everything about the world. They said they were in the mood to build something, a kingdom. Me and Blade exchanged looks. They explained they wouldn't be far from our base. "Bye Summer!" they exclaimed waving. I didn't think nothing of it but in the moment I paused. I had never told them my name.