She knows, and I know she knows. (Echo's POV)

I woke up and just blinked. I guess my brain took Ivy's advice, I had shifted. I remembered not shifting for 6 months in fictional world time. I got too used to the world. "Good morning!" someone said from behind. I picked my head up and pulled the paper off my desk. I flipped it over and read, "Second world experiment". I glanced at the person near me. "How'd you sleep?" they asked. Their voice sounded dangerously familiar. I read the nametag on their coat. "Historia I. Lanson" ..Historia Ivy Lanson. "Good" I mumbled gently. "That's good!" she exclaimed smiling. She patted my head, "Take a break from work". She walked away saying nothing else. She acted like I had been asleep for one night. I just glared at my desk. She knew who I was, fictional her and real her. I just groaned then stood up. I cleaned up my desk then shoved everything into my bag. I checked out of the building then walked out. Everyone from that company hated her. I was one of the people trying to take her down from the inside but obviously flopped. I thought about the world. I realized I didn't know if I knew someone in the world from this company, other then Ivy. I got back home and closed the door behind me. My car had been towed. I remembered why I never shifted back now. I hung up after yelling at the tow company for a bit. I decided to look through my messages. What caught my attention was a work party. A celebration for whatever the fuck, I didn't care. I left the person on read but I decided to go. I threw my phone then just stood in the middle of my house. This world really was boring.