Spending time away from home

I got back finding Nightmare again. We talked for a bit about what happened in court. I asked him how jail has been so far and everything. After a few moments of talking he decided to do his own thing. He opened the door glancing down. "Since when do people deliver letters?" he asked glancing back at me. I chuckled shrugging as I got up. I walked to the door as he picked the letter up. "To you" he said handing it to me. I took it glancing over at my name. "Well I'm gonna go now" he said waving. I nodded gently kissing him on the cheek. I patted him on the head before he walked away. I closed the door walking back over to the couch. I sat down ripping the envelope open. I pulled the letter out gently unfolding it. "Hey Summer, I got something that's I'd want your help taking a look at. I understand you're a mob so you were the person I reached out to. Come to Earth City when you can -Sincerely, Deno." the letter read. I just stared at it a bit skeptical. I decided to go anyways. I walked outside taking a glance at the portals. This time there were 3 more beside the other 2. One was gold, the other was green, and the last was light purple. I figured since the others led to a kingdom that the new ones did too. For Earth City I assumed the green one led to it. I walked through feeling the usual feeling. I went through the other side glancing around. I was in Dena's room. "It worked!" she exclaimed hopping up. "Hello again Summer, welcome back." Anton said smiling gently. "Did you get the nerds letter?" Dena asked spinning in her chair. "I mean yeah" I responded in a "isn't it obvious?" tone. "His house is by the stable" she explained breifly spinning in her chair again. "Thank you" I said nodding then walked out the room. I got to the bottom floor of the building walking out. I made my way to the stable glancing around. I saw Deno at a bench with a power saw. He had a cover over his eyes as wood flew around. "Hey" I called out walking over to the bench. He stopped the saw lifting up the cover. "Oh hey! You came" he said getting up. "What'd you need me for?" I asked putting my hands in my pocket. "Well like I said I got something interesting" he said lifting up a curtain. The curtain led into a small cabin like area. I kept the curtain up glancing around more. He stopped at a workshop looking through his bags. I dropped the curtain behind me walking over to him. "Look" he said gently taking out an egg. The egg was almost the size of the whole bag. My eyes widened as he turned to show it. "Where'd you get that?!" I asked shocked. "I don't know what it is, I snatched it from Electric Kingdom after the flood" he explained looking at it. I gently moved my hand along it. It felt softer then a noemal egg, like a boiled egg. "Deno I think this is a mob egg" I said still in a bit of shock. "What mob has an egg?" he asked confused. "Well not many.. Just the ender dragon and-" I cut myself off pausing. He slowly glanced at me. "A spider egg!?" he asked shocked. I gagged a bit moving my hand from it. I wiped my hand on my dress grossed out now. "That's so cool!" he exclaimed cradling the egg. "Cool?!" I asked raising my voice a bit. "Yeah! It could be my little spider" he said setting the egg back in the bag. I tried to be polite but I couldn't wipe the disgusted look from my face. "You're going to keep a spider? In your home?" I asked leaning a bit. "Yeah! I've always wanted a pet" he said practically petting the egg. I groaned shaking my head not sure what emotion I was feeling now. "When do you think it's gonna hatch?" he asked. "I don't know, you just have to wait I guess" I answered. "Thanks for your help Summer" he said glancing back. "You're welcome" I said walking back over to the table. We just talked for the rest of the day about whatever.