Coming up with a Plan

I walked up the mountain. I went to the third mountain across waiting. Echo climbed up the mountain then fell. "Ow" she said. "Do you remember real life?" I asked. "I think..." she said. "What was it you said to me the other night?" I asked. "We started a thing where we tried to take Ivy down from the inside but she found out and people starting working for her again" she responded. I thought for a moment. "Is she planning anything else?" I asked. "She's setting up to make the serum public, we were the test subjects but now she's going to promote it" she said. "And how?" I asked. "She set up a thing to see in the person's head so we can publicly see the world" she said. "The one mistake she made is the world she created has rules of it's own" I said. Echo nodded, "Exactly correct". I put the pieces together then got up. "I have a plan, I'll call you again when it's the day for now do what you need to" I said walking awayl "Ok-" Echo said waving. I walked back then climbed down into the crater. "WHAT THE FUCK" I heard yelling from underground. "Oh god-" I mumbled then went down the ladder. Nightmare swung the door open then stormed into the room. "WHERE THE HELL IS MY MASK" he yelled. "Okay Nightmare-" I said turning. He just glared at me. "Aether kind of took it." I said quickly. ".....why." he said. "He attacked in the ravine and while we were distracted he ran back and stole it" I explained. Nightmare grabbed his sword then climbed up the ladder. "Wha-" I was cut off. "I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM" he yelled. I sighed then face palmed. Blade just stood there confused.