Telling the Truth Now

Me and Echo went back at night. Us and Flamey talked for a bit. We still had bad blood but they weren't gonna attack us as much. We met their mobs and everything. I was exhausted when we went back. I yawned then flopped onto the couch. "You guys were gone all day what happened?" Jk asked sitting on the oppisite couch. "I beat up a BITCH" Echo said proudly flopping down next to me. "And I had to chase her down the mountain-" I mumbled. Jk chuckled, "You guys had an interesting day then". I nodded slightly. "How's your cut" Jk asked me. "Its healed already it's a scar though" I responded hugging a pillow. "Well now you have something to resemble your strength" Jk said smiling. I chuckled lightly, "Yeah". Jk went back to his room. There was no sign of Blade so Echo slept on the couch across. I kind of wondered where he was, but I was too tired to think about it. The next morning I woke up kind of late. Echo was gone and the sun was shining from upstairs. I felt well rested. I got up and saw Blade sleeping on the floor. I chuckled then grabbed the blanket from the couch and put it over him. I took the pillow and slipped it under his head. Afterwards I walked upstairs. Harly and Wolfie were sitting on the roof talking with Jk. "Hey Summer" Nightmare said. "Oh hi" I said turning to face him. "I dunno what to do today" Nightmare said. "Me neither, it's kind of boring now" I said. "Yeah" he said. "You wanna just hang out? Thats what Jk, Harly, and Wolfie are doing" I said pointing to the sunroof. "Alright" Nightmare said. We walked up the mountain and sat at the edge per usual. "Hey I had a question" I said resting my head on my arm. "If you've been in this world for a while have you met any other people?" I asked. He thought for a while as if my question threw him off. "Well I said I haven't met any other people you were the first one" he answered quickly. I narrowed my eyes. "Finee, you know Flamey" he said. "Yes I think I know him pretty well" I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes, "Well he was the first person I met". "Really?" I asked fascinated. "Then I met two mobs from the nether, and then a girl" he said pulling the mask off his head. He stared at it as if replaying events in his mind. "And what's the background on the mask?" I asked. "It's dark-" he said putting it back on his head. "Everythings dark right now" I said fidgeting. Soon enough it became night time. Nightmare fell asleep before I did. I didn't really feel tired. I looked at the house just thinking about everything. These few weeks have been fucking crazy. I kissed Nightmare on the head then tried to go to sleep.