Crashed Funeral

The day finally came for the funeral. A few people decided not to come. Jk insisted to stay home with Ocean. Echo came over after getting reading to go over with us. We got ready then headed out. It was afternoon by the time we got there. It was a normal funeral home in the middle of no where. There were two separate rooms for Noah and Aaron so no arguments would start. I sat down as Stacy and Nightmare went to the front. It was a bit silent just the usual conversation went around. My attention was caught by loud footsteps. I turned back to see who it was. A girl walked in, she had red hair. She wore all black and platforms. I was a bit curious until Lenards walk in. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" I muttered under my breath. I forgot he was able to respawn. They parted in the middle as Lenards went to the front. The girl glanced over by me walking over. "Is it alright if I sit in this row?" she asked sweetly. "Yes of course" I said scooting over a bit. She sat down keeping a distance between us. I was wondering what a normal girl with doing with a clown freak. Lenards walked up next to Nightmare. After Nightmare noticed who it was I saw them talking a bit. "So how did you know Noah?" the girl asked spurring up conversation. I glanced at her gaining back focus. "Oh my um, boyfriend is a mask so they met up" I explained briefly. "Huh, so then he knows Stacy as well right?" she asked leaning her head on her hand. I just nodded not wanting to say much. "Well I was apart of the Electric Kingdom, I met him before the Board of Order" she explained. "Oh really? How was the old kingdom?" I asked. "It was way better then it is now.. Aaron's mansion used to be closer to the square, she always interacted with us and the public. Her and Noah were genuinely good friends until her cause carried out.. I remember her dancing in the square everyday while I played" she said smiling. I paused when she mentioned playing. "Playing? As in you played music at the square?" I asked turning to face her. "Mhm! I was the main bard" she said glancing at me. "So you're Toliya?" I asked a bit in shock. "Ohh, I take it he mentioned me" she said chuckling. "He never really talked much until we got to the kingdom, that's when he explained about you and Lenards" I said. "You guys met Jewl?" she asked. "Yeah.. That was a git scary" I said rubbing my chin. "Yeah she's a bitch" she said leaning back. "So what are you doing with Lenards? I thought he was crazy" I finally decided to ask. "He is crazy, but I'm helping. He came to me after he lost his mask as I did" she explained. "You had a mask?" I asked. She nodded slightly glancing ahead. "I represented fire and my sister represented gem. In the war I was pushed off a cliff and my mask was taken by Iina.. My sister lost her mask when fighting Stacy" she explained. "You were against Noah?" I asked a bit concerned now. "It wasn't my best choice.. I really wish I had came back after I was just scared. Guess I really missed my chance now" she said glancing down. I just stood silent facing forward again. I went to say something but was interrupted by a crash. I glanced up looking for the sound. Stacy was pulling Nightmare back from Lenards. Toliya's eyes widened as she got up. Nightmare just glared at Lenards frustrated. "What did you fucking do?!" Toliya yelled walking to him. "I was jUst geing sympathEtic" he responded glaring at Nightmare. "YOU DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT SOMEONE WHO'S DEAD!" Nightmare yelled angry. A strong silence fell over the room. "Get the fuck out now. Maybe grief over your electric god instead" he said pointing Lenards to the door. "That's not fair" Toliya said sternly. Nightmare didn't say anything after that. Most of us exchanged glances confused about what happened. "Alright let's just" Echo started splitting them up. "Oh EcH-" Lenards was cut off. Toliya pulled him away walking to the door. "Hey!" Lenards yelled pouting. Nightmare just sighed walking through the crowd.