Traveling to Earth City

We spent a few days helping them rebuild. We cleaned up all the guards out of town. It wasn't as good as before but it was a start. Laylani thanked us for our help. We said our goodbyes heading off with the directions to the next one. There was a long silence again as Ella directed us. Nightmare stood behind still skeptical about her. I slowed down to go at the same pace as him. She knew we didn't trust her and she understood why. She didn't seem too bothered that we were far behind. I crossed my arms just glancing around. The silence was slowly killing me. "So...who's in the next one?" I asked trying to spur up conversation. "Anton and Dena, they're siblings and creators of technology in this world. Their area is way more modern" Ella explained barely turning her head. "Oh" I said lightly trying to act invested. Silence fell over the three of us again. "That didn't really work" I muttered under my breath. Night time fell and all the mobs started spawning in. We tried to ignore them but it got too much. Ella help fight them off as we took cover in a tree. We moved further through the forest sitting on a tall tree. Ella finally caught up with us, making sure they couldn't get up. "What are we supposed to do now-" I said looking down at all the zombies. "Wait till day, we don't have beds" she said placing down a crafting table. "Can't you make beds?" Nightmare asked. Ella shook her head looking through recipes. "I've lived in luxury, I don't carry much supplies with me" she explained. "Rich people" I said rolling my eyes. She just glared at me then focused back to the table. "So we just sit here?" Nightmare asked. "Exactly that" Ella responded. "BORINGG" Nightmare yelled laying down on his back. I chuckled lightly laying down as well. "You guys surely are children.." Ella said. "How old are you?" I asked. "...Seventeen" she said gently. "Exactly" I said smiling proudly. "Different levels of maturity though" she said. "You kind of remind me of Noah and I don't like it" Nightmare said. "Who's Noah?" Ella asked glancing at Nightmare. "This guy, he's really mean" he responded pouting. "I'm sure he's just strict" she said. "Oof, gotten that statement before" I said frowning. "What's Aaron like?" Nightmare asked. Ella sighed setting her hand down, completely stopping what she's doing. "She's not as bad as everyone says..I hate all the drama. She took me in when I was young, that's why I'm faithful to her and the order" she explained sitting down. "And what about your arm?" I asked. "A crazy scientist bitch" she started. Nightmare sat up quickly after hearing that. "FOX CHILD?!" he yelled. "I don't think Historia travelled that far as Ivy-" I said gently patting him on the head. "No...it wasn't a fox child" Ella said. "Damn" he said laying back down. "It was a man, a crazy fucking man. I used to be in the city and Anton helped me with my arm. It was so corrupted I went to Aaron" she explained. "So you went from one corrupted system to the other?" I asked. She turned glaring at me. "Sorry-" I said. "That's enough about me though" she said gently. "This is boring again" I said looking up at the moon. She chuckled lightly laying down as well. "Just relax" she said.