The Time is Coming

I woke up the next morning and slipped out while they were sleeping. I walked back to the house. I rememberee that Harly had been gone for a while again. I was still worried but she confirmed she would respawn if she died so I wasn't really worried. When I got back I walked into the living room. Echo was laying on the couch. I paused then attempted to walk up the stairs. "Hey" she said turning her head. "Oh!" I exclaimed acting clueless. "Hi Echo I didn't notice you were there" I said playing it off. "Did you think about it?" she asked turning on her back. "Um yeah" I said. "Ivy said she forga-" I was cut off. Echo scoffed then looked away from me. "What do you want me to say?" I asked. "I want you to prove that you're not like all humans" she said sitting up. "You don't kill mobs cause they're a threat to you or something" she explained. "But I don't kill mobs, we barely get attacked by them and when I did I walked away instead of fighting" I told her. "But that's different, a mob's life is in danger and you're just stan-" she was cut off. "Fine, I'll do it" I blurted out. That wasn't what I wanted to answer with but I felt overwhelmed. She paused then just stared at me. "Good-" she mumbled. "Nightmare's out for now" she said laying back down. I just nodded then sat on the opposite couch. There was a long silence afterwards. Echo ended up falling back to sleep. I got up and walked outside. I sat on the mountain bored. I just spaced out for a moment. I heard footsteps behind me but I pretended not to hear it. I heard a them pull out a sword. When they went to swing I hopped off the mountain. Their eyes widened then quickly looked over the edge. I threw my sword up at them hitting them. When they stumbled back I grabbed my sword then hopped back up. I noticed it was Bishir. Flamey walked in from the side with Tarig and their mobs. There was one skeleton and one zombie. Bishir held his eye then swung at me again. I hopped back then slid down the mountain on one knee. "DANG IT" Bishir yelled. "Peace" I said waving then ran. Flamey ran after me as if on a death mission. The skeleton shot at me. I sat behind the wall then went to continue running. Flamey caught up to me and swung. I put my sword up and they collided. I glanced behind me and saw Nightmare coming up from the nether room. I scooted to the other side having Glamey's back face Nightmare. I decided to stall him. Bishir came running from behind. I was in a problem. Nightmare realized what I was doing and ran to Flamey. He got his sword up and he was ready to swing. Right when Bishir raised his sword up I slid underneath him. He accidently hit Flamey pushing him into Nightmare. I kicked at Bishir's feet then got up. Echo ran out the house and saw the two mobs. "Hello Echo nice to see you again" the zombie said in a teasing voice. We all exchanged looks, we were in another fight.