Real World Scenerios (Short Chapter)

When I woke up I was in the real world. I felt like shit. I looked at the time and it was early in the morning. I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and noticed light eyebags. It was sort of blurry on what had happened. There were dry tear marks under my eyes. After comparing what I looked liked in this world I'd rather stay in a fiction world. I walked back to the couch and just layed there. I looked at my tablet, "Unlocks at 1am". I tossed my tablet down then just layed there. I wanted to go back already. It eventually reached afternoon and I went on discord. Nightmare sent me like millions of messages, all about different subjects. I didn't feel like doing anything the rest of the day. I then heard someone scream my name. My heart sank into my stomach as if I already knew what was gonna happen. "YEAH?" I yelled back as they were far away. We had a sort of one sided conversation. Afterwards I turned on my side thinking. My intrusive thoughts started kicking in and I tried to ignore them. I then understood why I woke up with tear marks. I wanted to forget everything and was kind of glad I was able to go to a fictional world. At night I was left home alone. I decided to go to sleep early so I could go back, the problem was. I couldn't sleep. I tried and tried and I just ended up watching BNA. I tried to distract myself by making jokes about the show. I eventually was able to go to sleep finally.