Breakfast

I woke up. I look at the clock that says it's seven in the morning. I have a night shift today so I don't have to wake up early.

I got out of bed and changed out of my pyjamas. I went into the bathroom and got into the shower. I turned the water on hot. once I got accustomed to the heat I stepped under the water and started washing my hair and body.

after I showered, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went into the bedroom to grab my clothes from the closet. I dried myself off and got dressed. I decided to let my hair air dry today and left my room.

I walked into the kitchen and was surprised to see Derek standing against the counter. "I thought you were usually at work by this time," I said, pouring myself a cup of coffee. he took a sip of his coffee before walking away not saying a word.

I brushed it off and continued to make breakfast. after I finished making breakfast, I stood by the counter and ate. I watched as Derek sat at the table while drinking his coffee. "Did you already eat breakfast?" I ask him softly, trying to make small talk.

he still didn't say anything but instead turned to face further away from me. "Derek... I'm sorry about yesterday... it wasn't that I didn't want to kiss you, I did, I always had.. but I didn't know if you felt the same way... and when I saw, felt that you did. I was just a little surprised and a lot was going through my mind at that moment so the only thing I knew about doing was running away... I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable," I said all at once.

He didn't say anything. he placed his mug down on the table and stood up. he walked over to the counter where I was standing. he picked up the fork from the plate and stabbed some of the food before putting it into his mouth.

"I did want to kiss you... I do want to kiss you, but yesterday... it just scared me a little," I said the last part quietly. "I scared you?" he asked as he put more food on the fork. "a little, yes," I reply. "what part about me scared you? the cop thing? open." he asked before bringing the fork to my mouth.

"kissing someone," I said before opening my mouth, he pushed the fork into my mouth and I closed my lips around it. "you've never kissed someone before?" he asked taking the fork out. "I have kissed someone, just not a real kiss that would lead to something,"

"you think I want this to lead to something?" he chuckles. My face dropped into a frown, it felt like he just shoved the fork through my emotions.

"I-I-I don't know w-what you want." I stutter. "I do want it to go somewhere, I just wanted to take it slowly, but I assume that I had to go even slower than kissing,"

"It was just a little unexpected that's all," I tell him looking down at my fingers. "So my flirting wasn't very good yesterday?" He says.

"What flirting?" I ask. "You couldn't tell?" He asked a bit disappointed. "No," I giggle. "Jeez, maybe I should start studying that subject," he says. "You should, you horrible at it." I grin.

"Clearly, I don't usually have much time for women because I'm always too busy with work," he says. "Aren't there any hot girl cops?" I ask.

"They're attractive but not my type or anything I would want to get involved with and the rest is married," he says. "Aren't all cops married?" I say. "Everyone, where I work, is married except for me," he sighs.

"You need to mind a wife," I tell him. He glares at me. "A husband?" I say. "Do I look gay to you?" He asks. "I don't know, you could be," I shrug.

"I kissed you last night for a reason and it wasn't because I'm gay, Meredith. I can tell you that much." He says. "So there's some that you can't tell me?"

"Maybe there is, maybe there isn't," he says. "What can you not tell me?" I ask. "If I tell you then it's 'I can't tell you anymore," he says. "That's fine,"

"If you knew all my secrets then that would be no fun," he smiles. I roll my eyes. "So you don't want to know my secrets?" I say.

"You have secrets?" He chuckles. "Of course, I have secrets everyone does," I say. "And what are yours?" He asks. "Well if I told you then they wouldn't be secrets, now would they?"

"I suppose not," he says. "Do you have work today?" I ask. "I do, but it's a night shift so I don't have to go right now," he smiles. "Too bad," I smile. "I have to go because I have sat shift," I grin as he frowns in disappointment.

I clean everything up and bring the dishes to the sink. I walk back around the counter after washing my hands. I move myself so I'm standing in front of him. I gently put my hands on his cheeks and he moves closer to me.

He leans in and presses his lips against mine. It's a slow but passionate kiss as I feel him sucking on my bottom lip whilst holding his top lip in between mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and run my fingers through his curls and push his head closer, deepening the kiss.

His arms snake around my waist pulling me close as I feel my breasts press against his hard chest. After a few minutes, I pull away breathless and press my forehead against his chest.

His hand runs up my back before running his fingers through my hair. I feel him kiss my temple softly multiple times slowly making a loud sound with each suck before I pull away.

"I... I have to get ready for work," I say still trying to catch my breath. "Yes... you do," he smiles. He leans in and kissed me once more before I pull away and walk into my room.

I press my back against the door as I start to feel a bit lightheaded and my stomach has this weird feeling, a good feeling but a weird feeling.

I take a deep breath and start getting ready.

If you think about smut is a weird thing to write because you're literally writing about people pushing their genitalia into another's... it's so weird to think about and yet we minors write and read as often as we brush out teeth if not more😭😭

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I have writers block