Kiss

MEREDITH

the next morning I woke up to the sounds of things being moved around. I turned to my side and reached my hand to my right, but my hand fell on the empty mattress. I opened my eyes and squinted as I look around the room.

Derek was nowhere. I carefully sat up and looked the my right. the alarm clock showed that it was nine in the morning, I slept five more hours than I usually do. I got out of bed and went into the washroom.

after I finished using the washroom, I washed my hands and saw a small note in the sink. I dried my hands as I read it.

Meredith, I went out to get some extra things that my mom needed. take a shower and get dressed into something nice, which should be easy for you since that's what you do anyways. my mother will be downstairs and I should be home soon.

Love, Derek.

I go into the bedroom and grab my shower bag. I go into the washroom and take a quick shower. after my shower, I wrap a towel around my waist. I do my skincare and put on some light makeup. I blow-dry my hair. after my hair is dry, I tie it in a mid-ponytail and add a black bow. (not a JoJo bow)

I went into back into the bedroom and lock the door. I pick out a nice dress, it's long with short sleeves and put on some black heels.

 I pick out a nice dress, it's long with short sleeves and put on some black  heels

I put on some earrings and a bracelet. I opened the door and walked downstairs. right as I was at the end of the stairs the front door opened.

"Meredith," Derek says as he stares at me.

"you're home. how long were you gone for?" I ask, walking over to him. I place my hands on his chest.

I stand on my toes and kiss his softly. "I wasn't gone for that long, did you see the note?" he asks putting his hands on my waist.

"I did... what are you staring at?" I ask as he stares down at my body.

"Derek?" I ask.

"Hmm?" he says, lifting his head to look at me.

"what are you staring at?" I ask again.

"nothing...I-I just like these buttons," I says, fiddling with the pearl buttons of my dress.

"Derek," I say again.

"Hmm?" He looks up at me.

"You said you were getting your mother some things, did you bring them?" I ask.

"Oh! Yes, t-they're outside... I'll go get them," he says.

He pulls away to the front door. I grab his hand and pull him back. I kiss him hard before he can speak.

After a few seconds, I pull away, my lips red and swollen. "Go get them," I say. I let go of his hand and go to find his mother.

Idk wtf this is but here it is😭

I need suggestions for Derek's family.

And I need tips on how to get more reads. I get a lot more on Mr. Shepherd but idk if that's bc he's her teacher or something.

Please give me some tips