girlfriend

after I left for work I drove to the building. As I was driving I noticed there was a black car behind me.

I took a left and so did the car, I took a right and then another left and the car did the same. I was being followed.

I drove around the corner to an end. I got out of the car and pulled out my gun from the holster. the car came around and parked around the corner. I saw sitting in the driver seat was a man dressed in all black.

I shot the window a few times and only hit the guy once, and then he drove off. I got back into the car and drove to work. once I arrived at work, I went into the building and went up to my office. I pulled out some paper work and started working on the case.

MEREDITH GREY

after a long time of writing and reading, I decided to go to the station. Derek called me earlier, he said something about wanting me to come and see him. I went into my room and got dressed. I grabbed my tings and left to the station.

when I got there a man showed me the way to Derek's office. I thanked him and started walking towards the office. I was about to knock on the door before I saw Derek talking and laughing with some brunette woman. she was touching his shoulder as they were talking.

I stepped back from the door and walked away.

I left the station and drove back home. when I got there I went inside and went into my room to find a new book to read. as I was looking for a book I heard someone into the driveway, there's no way it's Derek.

I already locked the front door. I walked to my the bedroom door and locked it. I picked my phone and dialed Derek's number. he picked up right away.

"hey, Mer, I thought you said you were going to come to my office?" he says. "I did, and I was there but I didn't want to in interrupt you and your girlfriend," I say. "Mere-"

"that's not why I called, someone is pulled into the driveway and I know it's not you and I don't know who else it is and..." I say. "and with the killer on the loose it can only be one person, what color is the car?" he asks.

"black" I answer. "I'll be over as soon as possible," he says. "just stay on the phone, "Why?" I ask. "so I know your okay," he says. "I don't see why you care," I mumble. "Meredith, she's only my secretary you nothing to worry about,"

"she looked like a lot more then a secretary," I say. "well, she's not, I told you I wanted something official with you, that hasn't changed, "fine-I don't care, just please get here, he's still sitting in the car but he's probably going to get out soon," I say. I bite my lower lip to stop it from trembling.

"I'm almost there, Meredith, the office isn't far from the house," he says. "Derek, he's getting out of the car," tears start flooding my eyes and make my vision blurry. "move away from the window. I should be there before he goes into the house," He says.

"I don't believe a work you say, goodbye," I say before hanging up. I sit on the bed and wait, squeezing both my hands. then there was a knock at the front door. he knows I'm because my cars out front.

I squeeze my hands tighter, closed my eyes and wait for a bit longer. I wasn't paying attention. I felt a hand on my back. I tensed up before I felt another hand on my arm. "Meredith, it's me, he's gone," Derek whispers as he sits down next to me.

I grabbed his hand from my arm and held it in both my hands. I kept my eyes closed and wrapped my arms around his waist. he pulled me into his lap and pulled me close. "did he come inside the house?" I ask holding him tighter.

"No, he was still outside the door when I got here, he was looking under the mat for the spare key and looking other places when I got out of my car," he says stroking my hair and kissing my head. "I told you under the mat was stupid," I say into his chest. "and I believed you because I'm pretty sure all those murder mysteries are making you a better cop then me," he kisses my forehead.

"speaking of jobs" I sniffled lifting my head to look at him. "I'm thinking on getting another job," I say. "I know you are," he holds my face in his hands and strokes my cheeks with his thumbs. "No, I mean. I went to nursing school for a few years and I've been doing it online, I want to be a nurse," I say quietly.

"Okay, if that's what you want to do then I think you should do it," he says. I nod. I put my hands on his shoulder and move further onto his lap. I put my hands on his face and kiss him. after he kiss I lay my head on his chest.

"do you ever wonder if your boobs are bigger then mine?" I ask placing my hand on his chest. "what?" he says removing my hand and holding it next to him. "just a thought," I shrug. "my boobs aren't bigger then- I don't have boobs, Meredith,"

"No-I know- I just. some men have boobs," I say. "and I don't," he says offended. "I know, but..." I say. I sit up and put my ands on is chest. "but some men do," I giggle. "great, what does this have to do with me?"

"you're a man," I say. "Meredith, your boobs will always be bigger then mine because I don't have any," he holds my arms. "just making sure," I kiss his cheek. "can we go to sleep soon, or do you have to go to work?"

"No, I'm staying here with you," he smiles. "Okay," I sigh. I lay my hand on his chest and close my eyes.

I want to make some drama happen. I need ideas