Chapter 109

I woke up the next morning. I roll over and feel a hard body against mine.

"Derek," I say trying to see if he's awake. "Hmm," he hums tiredly.

"it's morning, get up," I say nudging him a bit. "stop waking me up in the mornings," He groans as he rolls to the other side of the bed.

I get out of bed and go into the bathroom. I take a quick shower, do my hair and get dressed. I go back into the bedroom and order breakfast.

I pick out some clothes for Emily and lay them out on at the foot of her bed. I walk back over to mine and Derek's bed.

"what do you want to where?" I ask kissing his shoulder. "whatever you want me to where," he says. "a banana hammock?" I say with a smile on my face.

"do you even know what that is?" he asks as he rolls onto his back and looking at me like I'm crazy.

"yes, Amelia told me about it yesterday and I made the mistake of looking it up," I say.

"she shouldn't listen to anything Amelia says, "he says.

"are you going to shower or not?" I ask. "I showered last night," he says. "so did I," I say.

"and you did just now?" he says. "yes, get out of bed," I say. "No," he groans.

"okay..." I sigh. I wait a few seconds before I take my foot and shove him off the bed.

"Meredith!" he exclaims when he hits the floor. "are you awake now?" I ask.

"there's other ways to wake me up that don't include pushing me off the bed!" he says.

"shh, be quiet. Emily's still sleeping," I shush him. he rolls his eyes and gets up off the floor.

"I want to go back to sleep," he says. "then go," I say. "are you going to shove me off again?" he asks. "yes," I say.

"then I don't want to go back to sleep," he says. "then don't," I say. he glares at me as he lays back on the bed.

I move my leg to get more comfortable. "I'm not going back to sleep, don't push me!" he says moving away from me.

"I'm not, I was just getting comfortable" I giggle. "oh," he says with a flush of embarrassment on his face.

"I'll go get your clothes," I say. I get up and go over to the closet. I pick out a black and white suit and toss it to him. I grab a pair of briefs and throw that to him as well.

"so," I start sitting on the bed and he gets dressed. "when's your next case?" I ask.

"what do you mean?" he asks. "your next murder case," I say.

"the second I get back in Seattle," he says. "good to know," I say.

"oh, and we have to go back to my parents house today," he says. "are you kidding me?" I groan.

"I thought you liked my mother," he says. "I love your mother, it's the rest, Nancy and Addison, they're all a pain in the ass," I say.

"Amelia said she has an announcement to make," he says as he buttons his shirt up. "what kind of announcement?" I ask.

"she wasn't specific, she just said to be there by lunch time," he says.

"Emily should be awake soon and it's ten in the morning which means we should leave as soon as we're ready," I say. he nods.

Derek goes into the bathroom to brush his teeth. Emily wakes up and I help her get dressed.

Derek finishes with the bathroom and Emily goes before we leave and drive to Derek's parents house.

I want to make some drama happen.

cheating?

death?