Chapter 107

Derek was always talking about this name," she says as she points to one of them.

"Jeez, I didn't know he was this into having kids, especially when he was a kid himself," I say.

"He www obsessed with kids, he would always want to take care of his younger cousins," she says. "wow, and to think I didn't even want kids when I met Derek... thank goodness I wanted them or I'm not sure our relationship would have made it this far," I say.

"so, the engagement. do you two have a date yet?" she asks closing the book.

"yes, well, not exactly. we know we want it after the baby's born so I'm not a pregnant bride and that's as far as we've come to the date... we don't want to wait too long but I want to wait until things with Emily and the baby is okay before doing something big like getting married, and a wedding... planning a wedding is a lot of work and I don't want to be worried about other things when planning a wedding," I say.

"That's good," she says. "what's good?" Derek asks sitting next to me. "where were you?" he asks.

"Addison," he says. "Addison...?" I say. "she dragged me somewhere," he says. "more words, Derek. you sound like Emily," I say.

"she took me outside even after I said no about thirty times and then she showed me a dead squirrel," he says. "you have weird exes," I say.

"so do you," he says. "hardly," I say. "you're exe kidnapped you when I was in France," he says.

"not the point," I say. "Derek, what do you think about the wedding, when do you think Is a good date?" I ask.

"I don't know, what do you think?" he asks. "I already told you when," I say.

"Then that's when we'll do it," he says. "Derek... you need to play a part in this. What day do you think is good for the wedding?" Carolyn asks.

"We'll choose a date depending on the baby, we'll do it when he doesn't cry as much like they do in the beginning," he says.

"I also want to have a photo shoot of the baby, how long should we wait before doing that?" I ask.

"Make the appointment before he's born and do it when he's three weeks old, it's best to do it when they're really young," Carolyn says.

"Why does he need a photoshoot?" Derek asks. "For his bedroom and the house. Most people don't have many photos of their firstborn and I don't want to be one of those people," I say.

"So we have to take a lot of pictures of him?" He asks. "Yes, we need to have a whole book album for him," I say.

"Are we going to do this for every kid we have?" He asks. "How many kids are we going to have?" I ask.

"Four," he says. It went up by one. "Then yes," I say.

"Then you're taking the photos," he says. "I know, you move too much," I say. He rolls his eyes and leans back into the couch.

"You and Derek having a kid?" Addison asks. "She's your girlfriend, you tell her," I say.

"Yes, we're having a kid, it's a boy," Derek says. "But... we always said our first baby would be a boy," she says pouting.

"That was you, I never said anything about kids," he says. "Your entire childhood says otherwise," I mumble.

"But you promised!" She says as she tears up. "I didn't promise anything," he says.

"I never told you I wanted kids," he says. "So you lied?" She asks. "No because I didn't say anything," he says.

"You lied!" She yells before she runs out of the house and into the backyard. "This is a lot funnier than I thought it was going to be," I say sarcastically.

"Why did Nancy have to bring her?" Amelia groans as she sits on the couch next to Derek.

"I didn't even know she was bribing her until they got here," Carolyn says.

"This is your fault," Amelia says as she hits Derek.

"How is this my fault? I didn't bring the emotional wreck," he says.

"She's not emotional she just wants you to run after her and comfort her," Amelia rolls her eyes.

"I never did that when we dated, why would I do that when I have a fiancée and am about to have a child?" He says.

"You're not about to have a child, I am," I say. "You know what I mean," he says.

"She thinks you'll drop Meredith and date her," she says. "Does she really think I'm that dumb?" He says.

"No, she thinks she's that hot and that she's everyone wants to be with her," she says.

"The bitch cries over nothing," he says. "Be nice" I say hitting his thigh gently.

"You don't even like her either," he says. "Doesn't mean I call her a bitch," I say.

"Doesn't mean you don't think it," he says. "Saying it and thinking it are two different things," I say. He rolls his eyes.

Baby names??