Chapter 115

He arrived at Andrews house. He saw all the police cars parked outside and around the house.

There was still no sign of Meredith, Andrew, or Addison. He opened his car door and started to walk towards the front door.

The house looked the same as it did the last time he came here to rescue Meredith.

The front door was already open so he didn't have to kick it down. He pushes the door further open and walks inside the house.

He carefully walks into the house careful not to step on any loose pieces of wood.

He hears a bit of noise coming from below him. He walked over to the door that lead to the basement:

He pushed the door open and the sounds got louder. He put his left foot on the first step and applied just a bit of weight to see if it would break.

The piece of wood stayed in tact so he walked down the rest of the stairs where the noise got louder and louder.

he eventually made it to the bottom of the stairs. he stepped onto the cement floor and looked around the room.

there was a mattress in the corner of the room with a blanket thrown over where they had said Meredith was asleep, but she wasn't there anymore.

he walked around the room a bit before he saw something in the corner of his eye move. he quickly looked over and saw Meredith sitting on the floor against wall looking at her hands.

"Meredith," he said in relief as he made his way over to her.

"what are you doing here?" she ask with an anger filled voice. she looked up at him and all he could see in her face was disgust when she looked at him.

"I'm here to take you back," he said gently as he bent down to get on his knees so he was on the same level as her.

"No. Andrew already told me the truth. I don't want anything to do with you," she says.

"Meredith, Andrew lied to you. He only told you that stuff because he wants you to hate me. I don't want you to hate me because I'm not going to hurt you, I want to make sure you and the baby are okay," I say.

she looks at me for a few seconds. it looks like she's not sure if she should believe me or not.

"Meredith, if I wasn't a good person you and I wouldn't have made it this far. you wouldn't have let this relationship go on for this many years and you would never have let me take your virginity and get you pregnant if you didn't trust me," I say.

"I'm not going to hurt you, but we have to leave. Addison is gone and I'm going to take you back to the hotel," I say.

"where's Emily?" she asks. "she's still with my mom," I say. "does Addison know she's there?" she asks. she still remembers Addison. it's like her mind is somewhere else.

"I'm leaving but I'm not going with you," she says. she tries to stand up but she can't. I give her my hand and she takes my hand and I help her stand to her feet.

she walks out of the room and goes upstairs. I leave the house and help her into one of the police cars.

I tell one of the guys to drive her back to the hotel. I go back into my car and drive to the hotel.