chapter 140🤍

MEREDITH

it's the next day. Emily's at school and Logan's asleep again. "he doesn't seem that bad, does he?" I say as I sit next to Derek

"No, I could go back to work if I wanted to, or would that bother you?" he asks. "No, the more I see you the more you annoy me... no offence," I say.

"none taken, it seems like you've got everything covered, Emily's at school and she's tired when she gets back so she's not too much work," he says.

"That's true," I say. "you know the baby's asleep... and all we're going is talking," he smirks. "you think about sex too much," I giggle.

"why not? he's asleep and he's not going to be asleep forever... and he's going to need a sibling somehow," he says.

"you're already thinking about another baby? he's a month old," I say. "so? if you got pregnant now he would be ten months by the time the second was born," he says.

"we're waiting until he's one or two years old before we have another," I say.

"We didn't plan Logan and he came along," he says.

"we'll see," I say.

****

that night

he's taking off my shier and then he's taking off my pants while his pants are already on the floor. I feel his hands run up my body as he kisses and sucks on my neck.

he kisses down my chest leaving dark hickeys along the way. he kisses down to my breast before taking one into his mouth.

I feel his tongue circle around my breast before the tip of his tongue flicks over my nipple.

his other hand that's not underneath me goes to my other breast.

I moan quietly as he kisses down my stomach and grips my thighs in his hands and pulls me closer to him.

He kisses my inner thighs before he pulls away and stares at my core. "fucking beautiful," he whispers making my body fill with goosebumps.

he licks up my slit before bringing his tongue to my clit. he presses it lightly before he rubs it back and forth.

he removes his tongue from my clit and brings it to my entrance. I feel the tip of his tongue goes inside me.

he darts his tongue inside and thrusts his tongue in and out. I grip onto the sheets underneath me and arch my back.

he lifts my legs over his shoulders and pulls me deeper into his mouth. "Derek," I moan.

he places his hands on my hips and holds me in place. "you need to stop moving," he says before his tongue dives back into me.

I feel my orgasm build as I throw my head back in pleasure. "Damn it, Dere-Fuck!!" I moan loudly.

"Meredith, stop moving," he says. "I don't know what you want me to do," I moan as he thrusts his tongue back into me.

he thrusts his tongue in and out of me at a quicker pace and he brings his thumb to my clit and rubs it vigorously.

I feel my orgasm grow to where I can't hold it in anymore. I feel my legs shake around his neck as I cum.

"See, not so hard to stay still is it?" he says as he licks me clean and pulls away.

"easier said than done," I said breathing heavily.

"I told you Logan would stay asleep until we finished, didn't I?" he says as he kisses up my body up to my neck.

"yes, yes. you're right, you're always right," I say sarcastically, wrapping my arms loosely around his neck.

"how do you feel about me going back to work?" he says. "you really want to go back to work, is being a parent too hard?" I say.

"Meredith-" he says.

"No, no, no. I didn't mean it like that, I wasn't trying to go back to what happened this yesterday. I was just kidding," I say.

"Are you sure?" he asks. "yes, I'm sure. but what are you in such a rush to go back to work for? I liked having you home," I say.

"I thought you said I annoy you more now that I'm home more," he says.

"you do, but we're getting married soon, you're going to annoy me sometimes and I'm going to annoy you. that's how marriage works," I say.

"as long as we have good makeup sex afterwards," he says as he leans down to kiss me on the lips.

"Are you sure you're fine? I know how you get when I moan, or get naked, or do anything really," I say.

"yes, I'm fine. I know you're tired," he says kissing me again. "but we are having sex tomorrow morning before Logan and Emily wake up," he says, kissing my neck multiple times.

"I'm not a morning person so that might get pushed to Logan's afternoon nap," I say.

"as long as my dick's getting wet," he says kissing my neck again.

after a few minutes, he pulls away and lays next to me. he wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his chest.

"tired?" he asks. "yes, very," I say. "Okay, baby. get some sleep," he whispers against my hair before he kisses my head as I nod.

"goodnight, I love you," he says kissing my cheek.

"night, you too," I just above a whisper before I fall asleep.

Does everyone still like Derek?😭