chapter 12

The next morning I wake up. I turn to look at Derek but he isn't there.

I get out of bed and go into the bathroom. I take a shower and do my routine before wrapping myself in towel and go back into my room.

I get dressed into some clean clothes and go into the kitchen. When I go into the kitchen I see Derek cooking at the stove.

I look over at the wall and see the clock, it's seven in the morning I usually wake up at around twelve.

"Why are you up so early?" I ask walking over to stand next to him. "Because I'm hungry and I have work at ten" he says, turning his head to kiss my forehead.

"Then why am I awake? I always wake up at twelve," I say. "I don't know why you're awake, but I'm glad I can finally say bye to you while you're awake because I always have to do it when you're asleep," he says.

"I enjoy sleep," I say tiredly. "I know, it's all you ever do," he says. "That and read," he adds. "and you're never paying attention to me," he sighs, sadly. "Don't victimize yourself, you don't need my attention," I say.

"Yes, I do," he says. "I couldn't sleep in my bed because you weren't there," he adds. "I thought you said you couldn't sleep because your bed was too hard?" I ask.

"Yes, and that," he says. "Keep lying and I won't kiss you anymore," I say walking away. "You can't do that!" He says turning around, grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him.

"Yes, I can. My lips I choose who they kiss and it won't be you," I smile, turning around in his arms. "Fine, but I can still kiss you," he smirks before kissing my cheek, jawline, and down my neck.

"I never said that was aloud," I giggle trying not to moan. "Yea, but these are my lips, I choose who I kiss," he says sucking on my neck.

"Mm-hmm, you need to get ready for work, you're still in only sweatpants. Go change," I tell him. "I can take them off for you if you'd like," he smiles running his hands up my back.

I feel my stomach tighten a bit at the thought of it but push it away. "I'm sure you would... go get dressed," I smile. He groans looking down at my breasts. He moves his hands to my stomach, running them up until they're right under them.

He uses his thumb to gently rub my bare nipples, making them hard and show through my thin white Shirt. "Derek," I moan softly.

"Very pink," he smiles. He leans down kissing my chest through my shirt down to my breasts. He kisses them softly causing a wet feeling in my underwear.

"Derek, I- we don't have time for this. You need to shower and get ready for work," I say, gently grabbing at his shoulders and moving him back.

"Yes, but this is much more fun," he smiles leaning down to kiss me. I kiss him. "Yes, but work is important and I have a job interview as well so I also need to get ready," I say.

"You're already dressed," he says looking down at my nipples that are still hard from his touch. "Yes, I only put these on to come in here, I need to put my real clothes on, and a bra," I say looking down as I felt heat rise in my cheeks.

"Clearly, you don't want your potential boss seeing your nipples in an interview, although it might help you get the job," he smiles.

"Go shower," I got him gently on the stomach. He chuckles and walks away while I tend to the stove.

After I finished cooking what he had started, I plated it and and placed it on the table. Derek finished his shower and came out in his uniform.

I stared at him from the corner of my until he looked at me and I looked away. "I know you stare at me when I wear my uniform, Mer," he says walking over to me. "shut up, eat your breakfast," I say not looking at him.

"why does it bother you so much that you're attracted to me?" he laughs. "because... I'm not," I say looking at him. "whatever you say," he rolls his eyes and sits down. we eat breakfast and I take the dishes to the sink.

"can I at least get a kiss goodbye?" he whispers in my ear. "I don't know, can I?" I say. "yes," he says, he holds my face with both his hands and kisses me hard. after a few seconds he pulls away. "I'll see you later, goodbye" he smiles. he kisses me once more before he slaps my ass and leaves for work.

I roll my eyes as I hear the car pull out of the driveway.

The next chapter more will be happening