office

MEREDITH

I woke up a few hours later. it was warm and I felt hot. I pushed the thick covers off my body. I felt the air hit my naked body before remembering what happened a few hours ago. I pushed myself out of bed.

I walked into the bathroom and too a cool shower. after my shower put a clean dress on. I decided to let my hair air dry. I went back into the living room and saw Derek working on his laptop at the couch.

"How long have you been in here?" I asked sitting next to him. "I came in here a little bit after you fell asleep. I stayed for a bit while you were sleeping but you kept stirring so I decided to let you sleep alone," he says not looking at me.

"did you sleep well?" he asks turning his head to look at me. "yes, thank you," I say. he leans in and kisses me softly before pulling away and looking back to his computer. "what are you working on?" I asked laying my head down on his shoulder.

"just some things I need to print out," he says. "Are you going to the station today? or were you there when I was asleep?" I ask. "I'm going there in an hour, do you wanna come with me?" he asks. "same secretary?" I ask. he glares. "No," he says.

"then yes," I smile. I kiss him. "I no longer have a secretary," he says. "why not?" I ask. "the only ones that want to be my secretary are women who want to sleep with me," he says. "I'm sorry," I kiss his cheek.

"it's not your fault. you can't control that you have a hot sexy boyfriend," he smirks. "shut up, you're not that hot," I roll my eyes. "that's not what you were saying a few hours ago," he whispers in my ear. "don't use my hormones against me," I say glaring at him.

he grins before he leans in and kisses me softly. after a few minutes I pull away. "what are you doing?" he says pushing me back down onto the couch when I tried getting up. I smile tracing his swollen lips with my fingertips.

"you have to go to work," I kiss his forehead and get up. he stays on the couch. I grab his hand and pull him up as he groans. "I said in an hour, not now," he groans as he stands to his feet. "Well, let's go now, the sooner the better," I say.

he whines dramatically as I grab his keys from his pocket and placed it into his hand. "come on. stop complaining. it's warm in here and we need to get out," I say. he rolls his eyes as he walk out of my apartment.

we leave my apartment building. we get into the car and he quickly turns on the AC. "since when did I become summer?" he asks as he pulls out of the parking lot. "a few weeks ago, but it's just starting to get hotter,"

"good thing I match the weather," he smirks at me. "you're not that hot, Der. get over yourself," I roll my eyes. he chuckles. he drives to the station. when we get there I get out of the car and go inside. I wait a few minutes for Derek before he finally comes out.

"what took you so long?" I asked making him jump. "are you trying to scare me?" he asks putting his hand on his chest. I shrug. "I saw looking for something," he says. "did you find it?" I ask as we walk up to his office.

"No," he says. "what were you looking for?" I ask. "you, when did you get out of the car?" I ask. I shrug. "you have more energy then I do, you slept for a few hours," he says. "why didn't you go to sleep when I did?" I asked.

"because I had work to do," he says. we arrive at his office. he opens the door and we go in. his office was very cold because of the air conditioner. I lay down on his long black couch that was against the wall with a big window "Well, then you should take a nap when you're done work," I say. he hums.

he sits at his desk and start working. I feel myself getting tired again. I watch Derek work for a bit longer before I close my eyes and feel myself falling asleep.

***

idk what to write. what do you want to see????