Cant take it much longer 🤍

It's a few hours later and Derek's sister, sisters' husbands and sisters'' kids are all here.

I'm talking to some man I don't know about a car engine. I look to my left and I see Derek smirking at me. "excuse me, I have to go do something," I say. he nods as I walk away.

I walk over to Derek and stand next to him.

"who was that talking to me?" I ask him.

"my brother in law," he says.

"Which one, you said you have four of them," I say.

"That was my sister Lizzie's husband, you met her... you wanna get out of here?" he whispers the last part into my ear.

"where are we going to go? there's a lot of people here, Derek" I say.

"come with me," he says.

he takes my hand and we go upstairs when no one is looking. we walk into his old bedroom and he closes the door behind him.

"what are we going to do in here?" I ask.

"we're going to have fun," he smirks walking over to me.

"what are we going to do in a teenager's boring roo-ohh," I start as I feel his hand on my breast before he kisses me.

He pushes me against the wall and presses his lips harder against mine. His lips travel down my jaw down to my neck.

"Derek a-are you sure you want to do this with your family d-downstairs?" I ask as he starts sucking on the sensitive part of my neck, holding back a moan.

"Yes, you're a quiet moaner. It shouldn't be that hard," he says.

He starts unbuttoning the buttons in my dress before he undoes the rest. He slips the dress down my body before placing both his hands under my thighs.

I jump as he lifts me into his waist. He carries me over to the bed and lays me down. He steps back as he kicks off his shoes and socks before taking off his shirt and pants.

He walks back over to me and moves himself so he's hovering over me. He kisses me again as he reaches behind my back and unclasps my bra.

"Make it quick," I whisper.

He slides the bra off of me and tosses it to where I don't know where it went. He kisses down my neck down to my chest.

He takes one of my breasts into his mouth and pinches the other one with his hand.

"Derek, we don't have time for foreplay," I say, pulling his head away from my chest.

He groans before he quickly pulls down my panties and placed them next to us.

"If someone walks in on us I'm never having sex with you again," I say.

"I locked the door," he says

"No, you didn't," I say.

"Stop thinking," he says.

I push his boxers down so his cock is out and hard. He removes it the rest of the way before he swiftly pushes himself into me.

I moan at the sudden pleasure before he starts moving in and out.

****
He continues to pound into me from the back as I try to hold in my moans into the pillow. He presses his face into my bare back.

He thrusts faster as I feel myself getting closer.

"Have you guys seen- never mind!" We heard someone say as the door opens but it quickly closes.

Derek doesn't stop until I feel himself release inside of me and I cum quickly after. I try and catch my breath as I hold myself up on my elbows and Derek breathes heavily into my back.

"Go into the bathroom," he says.

"What?" I ask out of breath.

"Go into the bathroom, I'll meet you there," he says

"What do you mean? I can't walk" I say.

"Go into the bathroom and I'll lock the door," he says.

"You have dumb ideas," I say as I try to stand up.

"Oh yeah? Because that was such a horrible idea?" He chuckles, still breathing heavily but not as much.

"Shut up," I say.

I go into the bathroom as he locks the door. A few minutes later he walks into the bathroom.

"Lean over the sink," he tells me.

"What? why?" I ask.

"Because I said so," he says walking over to me.

"But it's freezing cold," I say.

"Then suck it up, baby," he says.

He stands in front of me as he opens his mouth a bit and kisses me. I feel his tongue slide into my mouth.

I feel his hand go up to my ass and slap it, making me squeal a bit.

"What was that for?" I ask as I feel it sting a bit.

"Lean over the sink," he says, pulling away.

I roll my eyes and do as he says. I lean over the sink and feel the coldness on my bare body.

"Derek, this is freez-ouch!" I say as I feel him slap my ass again.

"Complain and that's what you get, don't be such a brat," he says as I see him getting down on his knees behind me.

"What are you-ohh," I say when I feel his tongue finds my clit.

****
"Fuck! Derek!!" I cry out in pleasure as he continues eating me out from behind.

We've been doing this for almost an hour. He just keeps eating and eating and eating me out over and over. I don't know how much longer I can do this.

"Derek," I say out of breath. "I don't know how much longer I can- oh fuck!!!" I say as I feel myself coming closer before I release myself into his mouth for what feels like the hundredth time.

He licks me clean. He stands up onto his feet. He gently pulls me off the counter and wraps his arms around me, pulling me into his chest and I drop all my weight into him.

" you taste fucking amazing, I couldn't control myself," he says kissing my head. "And that dress you were wearing made it harder, your naked body is just so sexy." He kisses my temple

"You're insane... you need to do that more often," I say, completely out of breath I'm practically panting.

"Just say the word and I'll get on my knees for you any day," he says.

"I don't know if I can go back down there," I say as he wipes the tears from my eyes.

"You don't have to, we can stay up here while you get your rest, I want to do more of that tonight," he whispers the last part in my ear.

"Can you carry me?" I ask.

"Of course, baby," he lifts me up and I lay my head on his chest as he carries me into the bedroom.

I feel hot now.

You wanted smut, here's smut

Tell me what you think