Chapter 85

"Meredith," I hear Derek say as he walks into the living room. "Hmm," I ask. "would it bother you if I told my mother we're engaged?" he asks.

"No, why would it bother me?" I ask. "No reason, just asking," he kisses my head and dials a number into his phone. I start to hear my phone ring.

"Hello?" I say. "Is this Meredith grey?" The person asks. "Yes, why?" I say.

"I believe you have my children," he says. "Get to the point asshole, I don't wanna deal with your fucking bullshit all over again," I say.

"I know you don't like me, but Lexie lied to you... she never told you that we were together when she left to see you, she broke up with me over text and told the kids not to say anything about me," he says.

"I don't believe a damn word you're saying," I say. "Ask the kids about me, they'll tell you. Tell them I said that it's okay to tell you and they'll tell you everything-" he says before I hand up.

"Who was that?" Derek asks. "Some asshole," I say. "Wow, it's not often that you hear you swear," he says.

"You're not helping," I say. "Do you have anger issues?" He asks. "When you piss me off, yes I do," I say.

"Because I found some of your medical papers and one of them said you have anger problems," he says.

"Then don't go through my medical papers," I say. "It wasn't on purpose, I was just looking for something and I ended up finding something I wasn't looking for," he says.

"I don't care," I say. "So are kid isn't going to have anger issues?" He says. "I don't know, Derek, we'll have to find out," I say.

"What if the kids are evil?" He says. "Then I'll move to Germany and you can deal with the evilness," I say.

"What are you going to do in Germany?" He asks. "I'm going to marry some rich German man and have his kids and make them famous Ice skaters," I say.

"Really?" He asks. "No, the kid won't be evil and if it is we'll throw it away and try again," I roll my eyes.

"You're going to make a great mother," he says. "That is if I don't kill myself from the stupidly right away," I say.

"You're a very negative person, aren't you?" He says. "You're the one who found medical papers saying I have anger issues so you tell me,"

"So I shouldn't be scared to have a kid with you?" He asks. "Derek, the whole children's Idea was yours. If you leave me when this thing is born I will hunt you down and kill you," I say, turning the page of my book.

"I'm not going to leave you," he rolls his eyes. "Then you get to live," I say.

"What happens if you die when the kid is born?" He says. "Then you're screwed and I get to watch you make mistakes with our kid from the afterlife," I say.

"You wouldn't give me tips?" He says. "Nope, you're on your own, that's what happens when you're fiancée dies," I say.

"I like the sound of that," he says. "You like the sound of me being dead!?" I ask. "No, you being my fiancée," he chuckles.

"You better like the idea... you proposed I would never pull a Lorelai Gilmore," I say.

"Who the hell is Lorelei Gilmore?" He asks. "You have issues," I say.

"At least I don't get mad over nothing," I say. "At least I didn't get hit with a book because I scared my girlfriend," I say. He glared at me. "Karma," I say.

"I thought you were my fiancée?" He says. "Not then, I was still your girlfriend when that happened,"

"You're going to remember that forever, aren't you?" He says. "Yea and I'm going to hit you with a book on your birthday instead of punching you," I giggle.

"You really are evil," he says. "We all are," I say. He looks at me confused. "Read the bible," I roll my eyes.