Chapter 70 🤍

"Meredith, are you sure you want to do this?" He asks me. "Yes, Derek. I've already told you this. Stop asking," I say. we're standing in my bedroom. Izzie and the twins are still asleep.

"Are you sure you want to" I shut him up by kissing him. I push off his coat and start unbuttoning his shirt.

"take off your pants," I say as I unzip my dress. "Meredith," he says. "take off your pants, please," I say. he sighs as he starts taking off his belt and then his pants.

I take off the rest of my clothes as he stands in front of me naked. "are you sure you want to-" he says.

"stop," I say kissing him again. he kisses me back. the kiss gets heated up. he puts his hands under my thighs and lifts me up so my legs are around his waist and I wrap my arms around his neck.

he walks over to the wall and pushes me against it. I bring my band down to his dick and feel it start to get hard.

I start to rub him in my hand, making him groan and become harder. he brings me down so I'm right above his tip.

he gently lowers me onto him. I feel him fill me as I move myself onto him. he lets me adjust to his size before he moves himself slowly.

"No, don't go slow. go fast, faster," I say. he stops kissing me and starts sucking on my neck as he starts to thrust into me faster.

I feel his tip hit my cervix over and over. I moan into his shoulder. he starts going faster and I start to feel my orgasm build.

he brings his thumb down to my clit and starts to rub it. removes his face from my neck and kisses down my chest down to my breast.

he takes my breasts into his mouth as he pinches the other one with his hand. I feel him twitch inside me before he releases his warm cum inside of me.

he continues to move slowly and finishes himself off. I feel my clit start to become swollen.

I cum soon after. "stand," he tells me. he places me on the floor. I moan in pain a bit. he sucks on the inside of my thighs before he licks me clean.

he stands up and lifts me into his arms bridal style. he takes me to the bed. He sets me down and pulls the cover into my lap. he goes to the other side of the bed.

"talk to me," He says, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer. "I don't want to talk about what you want to talk about," I say.

"Meredith, I'm worried about you, I don't want to leave you alone if you're going to be depressed," he says.

"I'm not depressed," I say as I lay my head on his shoulder. "are you tired?" he asks. "yes," I nod. "lie down, on your back," he says.

I lay down on my back and pull the covers up. he lifts the blanket a bit before he lays between my legs. he kisses my stomach as I start to fall asleep.

I have no idea where this story is going. I need something to go with. and suggestions, and I think I need to start writing smut in third POV bc idk how to do it in first.