chapter 77 🤍

he lays me down on the couch as he kisses down from my jawline down my body. "take off your clothes, I haven't had sex in weeks," I say kissing him.

he chuckles as he pulls away. "you know you have hands, right?" he says as he starts taking off his clothes.

"Derek, you're taking forever," I whine sitting up. I help take his pants off. I throw his pants to the side and take his boxers off.

"you're really desperate," he says. "yes, I know, don't ask," I say kissing him again. I can't take this anymore.

"sit down on the couch," I say. "you're very demanding today," he sighs sitting down on the couch, naked. I move to get on my knees in front of him.

"Meredith, what are you doing?" he asks. I put my hands on his thighs and start kissing the inside of his thighs. I have no idea what I'm doing but I watched porn in high school and I kind of remember what happened.

I lick up and down his cock before sucking on his tip. "Fuck, Mer," he says as he throws his head back onto the couch. I slowly take more and more of him into my mouth. I hold his thighs as I bob my head up and down slowly before going faster.

I hear him groan as I take his balls in my hand and massage them gently. I move my mouth faster and faster until I feel him twitch inside my mouth. I remove the base of his dick from my mouth and leave only the tip in.

I suck on his tip. I feel his hand in my hair as he pushes me down gently. "keep going, but you don't have to if-fuck, if you're uncomfortable," he says.

I move faster until I feel his warm cum fill my mouth. I remove him entirely from my mouth. I don't know what to do.

I smack his thigh looking for an answer on what the hell to do with this. "swallow, baby, swallow," he says as he places his hand on my chin. I swallow everything. not as bad as I thought, but thick.

I stand up and sit down on his lap. "can I ask you something?" he asks. "Hmm?" I say. "do you remember being weird when we were at my parent's in New York?" he asks. he runs his hands up my thighs and gently rubs my clit.

"No, not really. why do you ask?" I ask, moaning quietly. "because every time I tried moving you into my lap you would slap my hand away," he says.

"No, I did-Mm," I say as he pushes his finger inside of me. "you don't remember that?" he asks. "No, I don't," I say.

"Why did it bother you? you're perfectly fine with sitting in my lap now, even with me being naked," he says. "it's just... your family was there," I say. he continues moving his finger before he adds a second... then a third.

"I don't know. don't you think it would've b-bothered your family if I did?" I ask. "No, my parents did it my entire childhood, I didn't care and neither did my sisters, nobody cared, and they wouldn't have," he says.

I place my hand on his, and he stops moving his fingers. "my parents were never like that growing up. they never said 'I love you' they never kissed they never did anything that indicated they were in love or anything like that," I say.

"and...?" he asks. "and if it were my parents watching then it would have bothered them, I would have gotten yelled at and probably slapped," I say. "your parents slapped you?" he asks. "I don't want to talk about it," I say. he nods.

"it just- it felt weird doing it in front of people because we're usually alone," I say. "Alright, just asking?" he says. "you can continue," I say. he starts moving his fingers inside of me again while bringing his thumb up and rubbing my clit.

"Why did you just bring it up now?" I ask. "I don't just, I was just thinking about it and it came up while I was thinking about when we were at my parents," he says.

"why, did something happen there that you didn't tell me about?" I tease. "No, yes, but you'll find out soon," he says.

"is it bad?" I ask. "No, I think you'll find it fun," he says. "as long as I'm having fun," I kiss him. "what about you, will you be miserable while I'm having fun?" I ask.

"No, it's a two-way gift," he says. "I don't know what that means," I say. "it means you get the gift and the gift-it's hard to explain. it will be easier to understand when you get the gift," he says. "I'll keep that in mind," I kiss him.

"so, where are the kids?" I ask. "they're still with Cristina. I went to your place and they were all asleep on the floor, the place was a mess. don't worry, I cleaned it up," I say.

"thank you. Cristina hates kids," I say. "I noticed, she had a pissed look on her face while she was asleep," he says.

"that's nice, can we go to sleep? I'm tired. you never let me sleep," I say. "I saved you from a mentally insane person," he says.

"I know but I'm still tired, and I never slept. I tried taking a nap in the day but a stupid idiot wouldn't shut up about how many kids we were going to have," I say.

"he wants kids with you?" he asks. "wow, thanks," I roll my eyes. "I mean of course I want kids with you, but why does- why does he wants kids in the first place. he would forget their kids and eat them," he says.

"that sounds gross, people shouldn't eat children," I say. "really? I had no idea," he says. "you know what I mean. get your clothes on and let's go to sleep," I say.

"where your place or mine?" he asks. "I haven't been to your place since it was our place so there, but we have to get back in the morning so Cristina doesn't kill me," I say.

we get dressed and go to his place.

If you follow me please read my stories and if you read my stories then please follow me. And if you already do those thank you than ily🤍