Chapter 81 🤍

She woke up a few hours later. Derek was asleep and She suddenly feel the need for him.

"Derek, wake up," She said pushing him off me. "What?" He groaned

She doesn't say anything before kissing him. He kisses her back and the kiss soon gets heated up.

She started kissing down his neck while tangling her fingers in his curls. He let out a sigh of pleasure as he ran his hands down her body, landing them on her thighs and letting them settle there.

"Meredith, what are you doing? It's still early, isn't it?" He asked. He enjoyed the feeling Of her soft lips against the thin skin of his neck, but he had just woken up and could hardly keep his eyes open.

"It's not that early," she said against his skin while trailing kisses down to his chest.

"Do you even know what time it is?" He asked. "No, I didn't check," she said before going right back to what she was doing.

"Or do you not want to?" She asked, sitting up and finally looking at him. He ran his thumb across her now red and swollen lips.

"Not want to what?" he asked. "Nothing, never mind. I'm sorry I woke you," she kissed him softly before lying back down.

"You want sex," he stated, turning to his side, resting his head on his hand as he looked at her.

"We don't have to, I can wait till tomorrow," she said. You looked at where her hand was underneath the covers.

He brought his hand under the covers and found it in her pants rubbing in soft circles on her clit.

"How do you wake up and you're already so horny?" He asked with a small smirk playing on his lips.

"I had a dream... about you," she says. " Hmm," he hums. He removed her hand from her pants and watched as her wetness glistened on her fingers.

He took her two wet fingers into his mouth. He licked the sweetness off with his tongue before placing her hand on her stomach.

He leaned down and placed his lips on hers. They made out for a minute or two before she grabbed his hand and moved it down her body.

She let go of his hand once it was resting above where she wanted him most. He moved the fabric aside and brought his hand into her pants.

His finger found her clit and started rubbing soft circles all around as he continued kissing her. She let out soft moans in between kisses.

He gently pulled her pants down her slim legs whilst she kicked them off the bed. He took away his hand and ran it up her shirt.

His hands found her breasts and softly massaged them. He once heard from somewhere probably from his sisters, that pregnant women's breasts get sore sometimes.

Meredith soon let out a sigh of relief. "That feels nice, my boobs have been really sore lately and I have no idea why," she whispered as if someone were going to hear them.

"Pregnancy," he whispered against her lips before pulling away.

He started unbuttoning her nightshirt. He pushed her shirt to the floor before kissing down her neck, to her chest, and finally down to her breasts.

He takes one of them into his mouth while toying with the other one in his hand. He kisses down her body until he gets to her core.

He rubs his hand over her thighs a bit before he finally acknowledges that she's not wearing any panties.

"Do you always not wear panties to bed?" He asked, giving her clit a soft kiss. "I usually wear silk, but not wearing any helps with the pain," she says.

"Have you found why you've been hurting lately yet?" He asked as he rained small kisses along her inner thighs.

"Not yet, but I'm pretty sure it's the material from my other ones that are doing it, so I'm going to be buying new ones soon," she said, bucking her hips to be closer to his face.

"Calm down. There's no need to be needy," he whispered against her pale skin.

"You're Talking too much," she says. He licked up her folds until he removed all the wetness that was there.

He spread her legs wide for him to see everything. "Perfect," he whispered smiling. He then watched as her entire body became flushed.

"You don't need to be embarrassed, baby. Just relax," he said.

He untied his sweatpants and pushed them down his body, removing them and tossing them to the side.

She laid there, watching as his cock stood tall against his stomach.

He grabbed his length and ran the tip along her entrance as she became wetter by the second. "Derek, I've been waiting forever, just please-" she started before she felt his thick tip push into her.

"Fuck, that feels good," she moaned as he continued adding more and more slowly.

Once he was fully wedged into her, he brought his hands under her ass and held her upwards. She felt his tip hit her g-spot when he did so.

He held her as he started slowly moving himself in and out of her. He thrust slowly but deeper inside her with each thrust.

He removed one of his hands from her ass and brought it to her clit and started rubbing it vigorously.

Her moans got louder and louder the faster it went. He started pounding into her as he felt himself coming close.

He felt her walls clamp around him making him twitch inside her. He continued to stretch her Pussy out whilst continuing his movements.

He pulled out of her almost completely before trusting back into her hard earning a cry of pleasure from Meredith.

"Fuck, oh-damn it Derekkk!!" She moaned loudly. "Shh, Mer. The kids are asleep," he slapped her ass.

He continued moving in and out of her before he twitched inside her once again and this time he couldn't hold it back and neither could she.

He released his warm thick cum inside her. He continued thrusting slowly letting her walls massage him till he was as soft.

She then released her liquids down his cock with a loud moan.

After they both came down from their highs, he laid down next to her. He ran his hand along her abdomen.

His hand went lazily over her nipples and rested just below her panty-line. He rubbed his hand along there.

"For being four months pregnant I'm surprised you're not showing," he said.

"She said it might take until five months before you'll be able to tell I'm pregnant," she sighed.

"Goodnight," he whispered kissing her chest.

"Night," she said barely above a whisper.

"And thank you for waking me up," he kissed her cheek before they both fell asleep.