chapter 83 🤍

DEREK

I go into the kitchen and make breakfast. the kids ate and I took them to daycare. when I get back I still don't see Meredith in the living room or the kitchen.

I lock the door behind me and go into the bedroom. as I walk into the bedroom I hear her phone ring. I walk over to her phone and see a text message.

I pick up her phone and see multiple texts from an unknown number. "what are you doing?" I hear Meredith's voice behind me, I turn to look at her.

"does it bother you when I look at your phone?" I asked turning back around and reading the messages. "depends, are you watching porn?" she giggles as she stands next to me. I hand her the phone. 

she looks at the messages as I scan her body. she's only wearing a white towel and her hair is still wet. I stand behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, pressing the side of my head against hers.

"I saw some on these messages yesterday," she says. "do you know who it is?" I ask. "No, I don't know who it is," she says.

"do you think it could be Andrew?" I ask. "No, he texted me yesterday too but that's on a different number," she says. she shows me the messages from Andrew, he's not even trying to hide the fact that's him.

"he might come back for you," I say. "I know, he won't stop until he gets what he wants," she says. "mm, how long were you in the shower for? you were in there when I got out of bed and you were still in there after I took the kids to daycare," I say.

"why'd you take them to daycare? I'm home," she says. "they wanted to go, I think they like it there," I say. she nods.

"we're alone, don't you think we should take advantage of it?" I whisper in her ear. she smiles. "is that all you ever think about?" she giggles. "you've been naked all day," I say.

"and you shouldn't be complaining," she says. "is that what I'm doing?" I say against her neck. I bring my hands up and drop her towel. "the window's open," she says looking out the window. you can see other apartment buildings across the street.

"Well, not everybody gets to see your sexy body whenever they want like I do," I say. I take the phone from her and place it on the nightstand.

she turns around and wraps her arms around my neck. "what do you want me to do now?" he asks. I lean down and brush my lips against her.

"lean over the bed," I whisper in her ear before sucking down her neck. "what is it with you and bending me over?" she giggles.

"it's hot. now do it," I slap her ass.

she removes her arms from my neck and leans over the edge of the bed so only her legs are dangling off the side.

I walk over to her and place both my hands on her thighs, gently massaging them. I get down on my knees and lift her into my mouth. I lick up her folds making her moan softly.

I lick up her wetness before I flick her clit back and forth. she moans deeply into the sheets as I place her legs over my shoulder to get a better angle.

I suck on her clit as I start to feel walls clamp around my tongue. I thrust my tongue into her easily due to the wetness and start thrusting my tongue into her until I feel her hot walls clamp around me again.

I remove my tongue. she sighs in frustration as I flip her over so she's now laying on her back. I unbuckle my belt and toss it to the side. I unzip my pants and push them off. I remove my briefs and hold my hard cock in my hand as she watches in amusement.

I slowly pump myself in my strong hand and my pre-cum starts dripping from the tip. she groans a bit as she moves to sit up. she starts to stand up but I don't let her. she rolls her eyes and sits back down.

I bring my hand back to my cock and start pumping myself again. I feel myself grow in my hand and start becoming harder to the point it hurts.

"it's starting to hurt... where do you want my hard cock?" I say, getting on my knees again and holding her thighs in my hands. licking up her pussy as she watches. she sighs in pleasure.

I gently bite her clit. "ow!" she squeals. "answer the question," I say as I start thrusting my tongue back into her again. I thrust into her quickly without warning and she lets out a cry of pleasure as I feel her fingers tug at my hair.

I continue until her walls clamp around me and she releases her sweet cum into my mouth and down my throat. I lick her hot pussy clean and stand up again.

she wipes a tear from her eyes before she stares at my cock for a few seconds. she places her hands on my thighs and brings me closer. she sticks her tongue out and runs it up and down my cock.

"Fuck, Mer," I moan as I place my hand on the back of her head. she traces the thick vein on my cock with her tongue before she licks off the pre-cum that was now dripping down my dick.

she moans at the taste before she takes my tip into her mouth. she sucks on it gently before she gradually takes more and more of me into her mouth. she stops until her mouth is full and uses her small hand to pump the base of my cock.

she starts bobbing her head slowly and starts going faster. I feel myself getting closer and I start to sweat a bit. I tangle my fingers in her hand and help guide her up and down my cock.

I feel myself switch inside her but I hold it in for a bit longer. she brings her hand up to my balls and starts massaging them, something I didn't expect her to do.

her doing this made it impossible for me to continue holding it in. I release my thick cum into her mouth. she swallows it gradually as she continues moving me in and out of her slowly until I'm soft again.

she removes my soft cock from her mouth and stands up. "Now, I need another shower," she says before walking into the bathroom. "I'll second that," I say to myself and follow her into the bathroom.

Idk why but oral is easier for me to write than regular sex

this is definitely not what I had planned for this chapter...

is anyone else studying another language, if so which one? I'm trying to learn a few and the only hard part is when there's a whole new alphabet😭