school 🤍

MEREDITH

the next day

I spoke a bit more with Derek and he said it was a good idea to put them into school.

I took both children to the nearest school and signed them in. they seemed to take it all in well.

I drove them back home and they continued playing on the floor with the tv was playing.

"how'd it go?" Derek says as he comes out of my bedroom. "it went fine," I shrug.

"They weren't scared?" he asks, kissing me quickly before wrapping his arms around my stomach.

"No, they seemed... intrigued but Emily was still shy as she always is," I say. "was Lexie shy as a kid?" he asks. "no," I answer.

"were you?" he asks. "yes, very. I didn't talk to anyone, hardly even my parents," I say. "was Lexie blond as a kid?" he asks. "no," I answer.

"were you blond as a kid?" he asks. "kind of?" I say. "kind of, you don't know?" he asks. "I was born brunette, almost black hair and then it went blond but then it went brunette when I was eleven and then it went blond when I was sixteen again," I say.

"you went blond when you were sixteen... naturally?" he asks. "yes, surprisingly," I say. "so Emily is more you than she is Lexie or her father," he states.

"yes, my niece looks like me, that's normal... I think," I say. "so when do they start?" he asks. "when school starts again, it's summer break," I say.

"when's that?" he asks. "in September," I say. "that's in a long time," he groans. "it's only July, calm down. and I thought you liked them," I say.

"I do, but I also like having sex with you," he whispers against my neck. "we had sex last night, and a lot of it," I say.

"yes, but we can't have sex right now," he whines. "watch," I say. I go to the front door and lock it. I grab a baby monitor from the counter and put it on the shelf facing the living room.

I pick up the other monitor and take it with me. "come with me," I say. "kids, Derek and I are going to go check on something in the other room. we'll be back soon," I say.

they nod before looking back at their toys. they didn't really seem to care. I take Derek's hand and drag him into one of the empty rooms.

I place the monitor on the empty shelf and start to unzip my dress. "lock the door and make it quick," I say, pushing the dress off my shoulders.

"what if they walk in?" he says. "shut up, you wanted sex, now you're getting sex. don't complain," I say. he takes off his shirt before he kisses me.

he presses me against the wall as he unclasps my bra. He pulls the bra off me and tosses it aside. I unbutton his pants and push them down and do the same with his boxers.

he pulls down my panties. he kisses down my body down to my center. I feel his tongue at my clit. he pulls my legs over his shoulders. he quickly thrusts his tongue into me and moves in and out of me fast.

he continues his movement as he brings his thumb to my clit and rubs it quickly.

I feel myself get closer and closer until I come. he licks me clean before gently lifting me off his shoulders. he places me on the floor and stands to his feet.

he kisses me again and I feel his cock against my stomach. I moan quietly. he guides himself into me. he moves slowly before he quickens the pace.

I feel him twitch inside me before he comes and I do soon after. I pick up my clothes and get dressed quickly. I look at the monitor as I zip up my dress.

the kids are still playing in the living room as they were before. "are you dressed?" I ask. "yes," he says. "you stay here, I'll go and then you leave a few seconds after," I say.

"you want me to leave?" he asks. "yes, the room," I say. he nods. I leave the room and go check on the kids before I grab my hair brush and brush my hair then go back into the living room.

after a few minutes, Derek comes back into the room and sits down next to me. "why did you tell me to wait? it's not like they know we had sex," he says.

"I don't know, it was just... a feeling I guess," I shrug. he starts laughing as he turns his head away.

"Derek, it's not funny," I say. "I know, I'm sorry," he says and stops laughing.

"so, when are you leaving?" I ask seriously leaning back against the couch. "am I that annoying?" he teases.

"No, I mean to France, for work," I say. "right," he sighs. "I should be leaving in a couple of days," he says.

"have you packed?" I ask. "No, not yet. some things but not all," he says. "you should pack," I nod before looking back at the kids.

"Meredith, I know you don't like the idea of me going to France, but I'm sure I won't be gone for too long," he says.

"Derek you can't say that, you don't know how long you're going to be long," I say.

"I know, I'm sorry about leaving. if I could stay I would, I promise that but, I do have to leave," he says.

"I know, it's just- the less you're here the easier it is. I'm sorry, you can pack another time if you want," I say softly placing my hand on his thigh.

"it's fine," he says, kissing my cheek.

Suggestions??