staying

DEREK

I woke up the next morning, I turned over and saw that Meredith wasn't in bed. I got out of bed and turned the lamp on. I opened the curtains. I looked at the door and saw it was still locked.

I looked next to the door and saw Meredith sitting in the corner, asleep. I sighed, I walked over to her. I placed my arms under her legs and around her back. I lifted her up and laid her down on the bed.

I checked her wrists, she still had the brace on her left wrist but everything else seemed to be fine. I brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. I grabbed the key from my work pants and unlocked the door.

I left the room and went into the kitchen to make breakfast. after I finished cooking, I heard a loud noise come from the bedroom. I placed the pan down before going into her room. "what happened?" I asked. "nothing, I stood up and walked into the dresser, the sun is very bright this morning," she says in a raspy voice.

"Well, why don't you get dressed and then you can come eat," I kiss her lips and went back into the kitchen.

a few minutes later she came back into kitchen, dressed and her hair done. "did the shower help you wake up?" I asked as she sat down on one of the stools by the island. "yes, a little, but I think a little help from you would help more," she smirked as I placed a cup of coffee down in front of her.

"eat first, then fun," I say as I kiss her head.

***
"Are you going to work today?" I asked as I leaned against the counter and she finished her food.

"No, I called in sick this morning," she says. "Why'd you call in sick? Are you warm?" I say as I go around to stand next to her and press my hand against her forehead.

"No, I feel fine. I just don't want to go," she says. "Is it about yesterday?" I ask. "Yes, I just want to wait a few days before I go back," she says.

"Okay, I can work from here so I can stay with you," I say. "No, I don't want you to stay here just because I am. Go can go home, you've been here a lot and I know you probably want to go home," she says.

"I'll never understand why you think I get tired of being around you, I lived you for months, and you think I'm annoyed by you after a day?" I say. She shrugs.

"I stay because I want to, not because I feel like I have to. I'm staying for as long as I want, you're not getting rid of me," I whisper in her ear, making her smile. I kiss her on the lips before picking up her dirty dishes and put them into the sink.

as I was washing the dishes, I felt her arms wrap around my waist. I felt start to kiss my neck before she started sucking, leaving a trail from my neck down to my shoulder, through my shirt. "Meredith, I need to clean the dishes," I let out a breath trying not to moan.

"you can do that later. you showed me a kind of pleasure I didn't know was possible. and now I want more of it," she says moving herself in front of me. "please... please... please...please," she smiles as she speaks in between kisses.

"alright, as long as you think you're ready for more. I don't want you to do something that you're not ready for anymore," I say, running my hands up her waist.

"I know, and I think I'm ready for more," she nods. "you want me to go down on you?" I say with a slight smirk. "yes," she smiles. "go to bed and I'll be there in a minute. I just need to wash my hands," I say.

she nods. she kisses me once more before she goes into her bedroom.

I wash my hands and go into her bedroom. "take your clothes of, or would you like me to do it?" I say. she doesn't say anything. I walk over to the bed. I sit down and pull her into my lap so she's straddling me.

I put both my hands on her cheeks and pull her closer. I kiss her until her lips are swollen and red. I reach my hand behind her back and pull down the zipper. I push her dress down her shoulders and slip it down her back.

I pull it down to her waist before kissing her again. I reach my hand behind her back again and place my hand over the clasp of her bra. "can I?" I whisper against her lips. "yes," she whispers back before she kissed me again, hard.

I unclasped her bra, letting it fall down her shoulders. she let it down into our lap. I trail my hands down to her ass and lift her up quickly making her squeal a bit. I sat her down on the other side of the bed, continuing to kiss her.

I sat on my knees in front of her, our lips never separating. I pull he dress down the rest of the way. I lace my fingers around her black-laced panties. "are you sure you want this?" I ask. "yes, just hurry, you're taking forever," she whines.

I smile before pulling her panties down her legs and tossing them to the side. I run my fingertips alone the slit of her center and feel the wetness. "you really do want this," I smile. she moans at the feeling of my fingers.

I pull away from the kiss and kiss down her neck. I pull her closer to me and take one of her breasts into my mouth as I flick her other nipple with my thumb. I pay the same attention to the other breasts before I kiss down her stomach to her thighs.

I kiss her inner thighs before kissing her clit gently. I hear a small gasp come from her as I start sucking on her clit. she moaned quietly. I gripped both her small thighs in my hands while pushing my face deeper into her.

I felt her hand go to my hair, tugging on it gently. I kissed down to her center before slowly thrusting my tongue into her tight hole. she whined quietly as her fell back onto the pillow and I thrusted my tongue in faster.

she gripped my hair tighter. I let go of her thighs and brought my hands down to her ass and pushed her up further into my mouth. she tasted amazing. I moved my tongue faster before taking one of my hands off her ass and brought it up to her clit.

I rubbed her clit gently before making rubbing it quicker. her moans got louder as I felt her walls clamped around my tongue. I moved in and out of her faster. she came letting her come coat my tongue.

I lapped everything up until she was clean. I sucked on her thighs until I saw dark spots all around both her inner thighs before I gently kissed her center once more, then her clit. I kissed up her stomach up between her breasts.

I kissed along her neck. she breathed heavily as I sucked on her neck. I kissed her chest that had a thin layer of sweat before I kissed her cheek. "how was that?" I kissed her temple. "good, very good. better than I thought," she says, still trying to catch her breath.

"the first times always the best. until you find someone who doesn't have a tongue as talented as mine," I kiss her softly. "I know, I'll glad you were the first one to do it consensually," she says. she grabs the back of my neck and kisses me passionately.

"what do you mean 'first one to do it consensually'?" I asked after pulling away. "Andrew, he did it a lot, well, tried to do it a lot. if I said no then he would wait until I fell asleep to do it," she says as her eyes filled with tears.

"that's what you went when you said your and Andrew's relationship wasn't healthy?" I ask. "I'm sorry, Mer. I didn't know-" I say. "-No, I wanted to, I asked you to and I enjoyed it, very very much, thank you," she says right before kissing me.

"as long as you're okay," I say before kissing her again. her eyes started to flutter shut a few times. I pulled the covers over her and turned the light off. I took my clothes off and laid next to her. I pulled her into my arms until she fell asleep.

I kissed her forehead. I carefully removed myself from her embrace. her arms wrapped around me tighter. I gently took her arms off. I grabbed my laptop from the living room and sat back down next to her.

I pulled the covers over my lap and started working. her arms wrapped around my waist again before she fell back asleep.