Bar

MEREDITH

Derek was out at work and I was alone in bed still at the hotel. I got out of bed and went over to the dresser. I pick out a fancier black dress. it's long but it hugs my ass perfectly and it shows a bit of cleavage. not too little not too much.

I go into the bathroom and take a hot shower. when I finish my shower, I dry and curl my hair. I get dressed and put on a some of black lingerie. I go over to my purse and pull out my bottle of lavender perfume, every time I wear it Derek never shuts up about how good I smell.

I put on a pair of black heels, grab my coat, purse, and leave the hotel, locking it behind me. I go down to the Bar downstairs. I sit down at the bar and order a few drinks. after a few minutes I get a text. I reach into my purse and pull out my phone, I see it's Lexie I was hoping it was going to be Derek.

I groaned before texting her back. "bad boyfriend?" I hear someone say. "bad sister," I say. I look next to me and see a blond man, he's not my type but he's not ugly. "Nick Marsh," he says before taking a sip from his drink.

"Meredith Grey," I say. "pretty name," he smiles. "I know, that's why I kept it," I say, making him laugh. it wasn't really funny, maybe he has a dead sense of humor. "So, you don't have an Italian accent, so I assume you're not from here?" he says.

"No, I'm here with... a friend of mine," I say. obviously this won't lead anywhere but I rarely talk to guys and I just want to see where this will go if he doesn't know about Derek. "what brings you to Italy?" he asks. "just wanted to get away got a bit, and my friends half Italian so they speak the language fluently," I say.

"that's a good reason," he nods. "that's why I said it," I nod smiling a bit. he chuckles. okay, now he's just doing it for fun. "Hey, would you maybe-" he starts. "Well, Well, Well, look who I see here," I hear next to me.

I turn to my right and see Derek sitting next to me. "Derek... I thought you were at work," I say, feeling myself relax a bit now that he is here. "what are you doing here?" he asks softly before leaning in and kissing me. he kisses me passionately and deeply. I feel his tongue run over my bottom lip. I open my mouth and I feel his tongue collide with mine. his hands squeezes my thigh before he pulls away, leaving my lips red and swollen.

"I-I'm going to go talk to... My g-girlfriend," I hear Nick say before he grabs his drinks aggressively before walking away. "you're going to make him cry," I giggle. "why are you down here?" he says. "I was bored so I decided to come down here," I shrug.

"you didn't decide to read instead?" he says. "I did for hours... does it bother you that I came down here?" I ask. "No," he says as he takes a sip from his drink. "Derek, are you jealous? nothing was going to happen anyways, I wouldn't do that to you, you know that," I say.

"I know you think it's nothing but the guys here don't, they're Italian all they're looking for is a hot woman with money and you are that," he says. "Derek, I'm not rich, you make more than I do," I roll my eyes. "you make more than enough as a nurse, don't you?" he says looking at me. "yes," I say looking down at the table. he looks away.

"Derek, you have no reason to be jealous, you're the only boyfriend I've ever had, why would I ruin for... whatever that was," I say. he doesn't say anything. "Derek, don't be like that," I say. "be like what, Meredith?" he says.

"being mad at me for talking to another human being," I say. "he was laughing," he says. "Derek, I'm not funny, he was laughing when I said wanting to get away for a bit was the reason I came to Italy was funny," I say. "you have nothing to worry about. I don't like blonds," I say. "Aaron Warner," he says.

"Derek! Aaron Warner isn't real, my gosh!" I sigh. "first it was Adam Kent and then Aaron Warner, and then it was Ryle Kincaid but he was abusive so it changed to Atlas Corrigan," he says. "Derek, I can't have sex with those people, I can have sex with you. they're not real, nothing will happen between me and them... and I'm not into orgy's," I say.

"you know what an orgy is?" he asks. "just because I was a virgin until two weeks ago doesn't mean I know nothing about sex," I say. "hence the reading porn," he says. "exactly... I'm getting tired, are you off work?" I ask. "yes. let's go," he says standing up. he pays as I grab my coat and purse. he takes my hand and we walk up to our hotel room.

I was actually gonna make them break up.... I feel like they're too happy.