Babysitting pt2

after some time of bonding with the kids a bit. they told me what they like. they both like playing at the park and drawing. but they also have their differences, Emily likes playing princess and dressing up, while Daniel prefers to play trucks.

they said they were hungry so I went into the kitchen. I grabbed a pot and filled it up with hot water. I placed it on the stove and turned it on. while the water was boiling I went back into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"The water is on the stove for macaroni and cheese, I hope that's okay?" I say. "We love mac and cheese but mommy never lets us," Emily giggles. "Well, then it'll be our little secret," I say running my fingers through her hair.

I heard the water start boiling so I went into the kitchen and poured the noodles into the pot. I added a little bit of salt and mixed it around a bit before going back into the living room. "Auntie Mer?" Emily asked. "yes, dearest?" I say softly. she blushes small before she talks. "how come we never met you met you before?" she asked.

"Well... I met you two when you guys were babies, but then I moved here to Seattle, you two were just learning how to talk," I smiled. "did we say anything yet?" she asked. "you did, you both said had the same first words,"

"what was it?" she asked. "your first words were 'Mer' and your second word was 'mama' but I just let your mom believe your first word was her name because she would have been upset to find out she missed your first word,"

"she doesn't know?" she asked. "No, I haven't told her," I say. "can I?" she asked excitedly. "if you want," I smile. I stand up and go back into the kitchen. I drain the water and pour it back into the pot. I put in butter, milk, and cheese powder.

"Okay, kids, it's ready," I tell them. they ran into the kitchen and sat down at the table in their seats. I put some on each of their plates before going to the fridge to get some juice. as I was pouring juice into the cups I looked back at the twins. Daniel looked exactly like Lexie. he had her dark brown hair and dark eyes.

but Emily was the opposite. she had blond hair and lighter eyes. she surprisingly looked like me when I was her age. her hair was the same kind of blond as mine, dirty blond, dark roots with yellow blond tresses, and light green eyes.

I brought the cups into the kitchen and placed them down in front of them. they said they were thankyous and I went to do the dishes.

After the kids were done eating, I asked them if they wanted to go to the park, they said yes so we put on their jackets I grabbed my things and we went out to the car after locking the front door.

I drove to the park that was right across from the coffee shop I was at a few weeks ago. I helped them out of the car and they ran to the playgrounds.

I sat down on a nearby bench while watching the twins play. After around thirty minutes of the kids playing Daniel ran up to me, putting his hands on the Bench breathing heavily.

"Here, drink this," I say handing him a cold water bottle. "Thank you," he says and He takes it from my hand before drinking it.

He drinks from it before he puts it back down and runs back to his sister. As They play for a bit long, I heard loud talking that almost sounded like yelling.

I turned around to see Derek and some girl with red hair at the coffee shop, they seem to be arguing. He was in the middle of saying something before she put her hands on his face and kissed him. He just stood there he just stood there like he did when I walked in on him with his secretary.

I rolled my eyes and looked away before they could pull away from their amazing kiss. I looked back and found the twins and watched them as they continued playing.

After around another hour, the twins became tired. I helped them back into the car and gave them both water bottles before driving them back home.

While I was getting into the car Derek looked at me, he was still standing with that red-headed woman who seemed to be acting a lot nicer than she did before.

I only glared at him as I walked around the car and went into the driver's seat. You could then see it on his face that he now realized what I had seen. I left before I saw any more things I didn't.

I was stupid to even think things would be starting to get better. We went on a date, had a great dinner, we talked about work and our families, and then he's kissing another woman again.

I'm now finding it hard to believe that with his secretary "she kissed me I didn't kiss her," he said but was the really the truth, if it weren't he wouldn't tell me anyway. I thought I could trust him.

I'm definitely not meeting his mother now not that I wanted to before. I'd much rather spend my day with the criminally insane than speak with my ex-boyfriend's mother about her son who cheated on me once and then kissed someone else when we're supposed to be 'fixing' things.

We arrived back at the apartment building. We went inside and went into the elevator while the twins complained about their legs hurting.

I made it to my floor and I lead them inside. They ran to the couch and sat down with a sigh of relief from the pain in their legs.

I made them something to eat and got their drinks before bringing them into the living room. I put the tv on for them as they watched tv and ate.

I sat on the other couch in the room reading a book. After about twenty minutes there was a knock at the door. I figured it'd be Lexie so I placed my book down and unlocked the front door.

I opened it and didn't see Lexie, but I saw Derek with his stupid frown on his stupid face with his stupid sad blue eyes that now had a few stupid tears in them.

One of these days I'm going to break his crooked nose for having the most annoying and at sometimes cutest pouting/ 'please or give me' face.

Im sorry for all the drama happening but it gives me ideas to write...

Ever read Colleen hoover??