jealous 🤍

MEREDITH

we go back up to our hotel room. I walked in and started placing my things down. "go sit down on the bed," I hear him say. I take my shoes off and kick them against the wall. he takes off my coat for me, I go and sit down on the bed whilst he hangs my coat.

I go to grab my book before he stops me. "take off your dress," he says as he walks around the bed and to the dresser. "what?" I ask, making sure I heard him correctly. "take off your dress," he says again.

I'm a little confused but I still do what he says. I place my book down and reach behind my back for the zipper. I pull it down and slip the sleeves down my shoulder, pushing the dress down my body. I kick the rest of my dress off my legs and let it fall to the floor.

I finally look up at Derek and see that he's already taken off his shirt and that he's now working on his belt. I feel something at the pit of my stomach before he tosses his belt to the side. he turns around to look at me. he stops in his place as his eyes scan my body.

"since when do you own lingerie?" he asks in a husky voice. "when we started dating again," I say, trying to hide the heat in my face. "Hmm," he hums before he starts taking off his pants. "how long did you talk to him for?" he asks as he unzips his black dress pants.

"who?" I ask. "the guy you were talking to," he says, unbuttoning his pants and pushing them down his waist. "oh, not long, maybe five minutes?" I say. "what was he going to say when I walked over?" he asks as his pants drop to the floor, he's not wearing any boxers. this is the first time I've seen his penis.

I watch as his tall hard cock stands against proud against his stomach. I swallow hard before I look back down. "did you like him?" he asks walking over to me. "he was alright," I shrug. "so you liked him?" he asked as he sits down in front of me.

"No, he was nice. but that's it," I say. "Mhm," he says as his eyes scan my body again. "sit up against the headboard," he says. I sit up further against the headboard. he moves so he's hovering over me. he presses his mouth against mine.

we kiss for a bit before he kisses down my neck down to my breasts. he unclasps my bra and slips it off me, tossing it to the floor. I takes one of them into his mouth as he fondles with the other one in his large hand.

he kisses down my body until he was met with my wet center. he licked up my wet slit through my black laced thong before he sat up. he laced his things around the straps on my thong before he slowly pulled them down my legs.

he tosses them to the side. he brought his thumb up to my clit and rubbed it softly. I moaned quietly. he removed his thumb and grasped both my thighs in his hands, pulling me closer to him, and wrapping my legs around his waist.

I feel his tip run up and down my wet slit, teasing me. I moan loudly as I arch my neck. he moves his hands from my thighs to my ass. he moves me closer, entering himself into me. I moan loudly as I feel his slowly enter me more and more, inch by inch.

I suck in a harsh breath at a slight bit of pain, but it quickly faded and was replaced with a large amount of pleasure. he stays like that for a bit before he starts slowly moving in and out of me, moving me with his hands still on my ass.

I moan from the pleasure as I grip the sheets in between my fingers. he continues thrusting himself in and out of me. I arch my back as I feel a thin layer of sweat start to form on my chest. I feel my orgasm start to build as he started to move faster.

and then suddenly he pulled out of me. "why'd you stop?" I asked, a bit out of breath. "turn over. lay on your stomach," He says. I sigh. I weakly rolled over onto my stomach. he hovers over me and enters me again.

he starts at the pace he was at before but then quickly went faster. I suddenly couldn't control my moans anymore. I pressed my face into the pillow under me as he started picking up his pace. I felt my body move with each trust, he went deeper and deeper inside of me. the sound of his balls clapping against my skin filled the room.

I felt him twitch inside me before he groaned. he moaned once before I feel himself release inside of me. I feel his cum go deep inside me before he started thrusting even faster whilst he started rubbing my clit. I felt my orgasm reach it's peek before I came.

****

I'm now laid in bed half asleep. I'm laid in Derek's arm as he lays behind me, his face pressed into my back. I woke up a few minutes ago and I haven't moved since I woke up. I'm sure Derek's still asleep because he hasn't moved and his breathing is soft. I gently lift his arm off of me and move out from his embrace.

I carefully lay his arm on the bed as I get up and go into the bathroom. I take a hot shower before wrapping a towel around my body. I grab some shave cream and started shaving my legs with my leg on the edge of the tub. I went to the bathroom after we had sex. the first time we had sex when I went to the bathroom there was a bit of blood.

I walked back into the bedroom. I go over to the dresser and put on a clean silk night set and get back into bed. I grab a book from the bedside table and start reading for a bit. "when did you wake up?" I hear Derek ask a few minutes later.

"not long ago, when did you wake up?" I asked as I started to run my fingers through his hair. "just now, why are you wet?" I ask. "I took a shower," I say. "but it's late and I think you should go back to sleep, you have work tomorrow," I say. He nods. he closes his eyes and he falls back asleep.

after about thirty minutes of reading, I lay down and fall asleep as Derek wraps his arms around me again.

I'm running out of ideas... and that usually means they break up...