chapter 141🤍

MEREDITH

I woke up the next morning. I looked outside and saw the sun wasn't even out yet and the kids are still asleep.

I move closer to Derek as he's laying on his back. I drape my arm over his waist and started kissing his neck.

I started kissing down his neck and down to his shoulder. "Mer," he moans in his sleep as he rolls onto his side facing me.

"wake up," I whisper against his skin as I start sucking.

"What time is it?" he groans as he lays back on his back and runs his hands across his face.

"I have no idea," I say. I hover on top of him as I start kissing down his body.

"what are you doing?" he asks. "what you asked for last night," I say.

"since when do you wake up so early?" he asks. "you want to or not?" I ask.

"yes, of course," he says.

I kiss down his body and start to suck on his inner thighs and feel him start to get hard.

I sit up and take off my pants, tossing them to the side.

I lift myself on top of him and slowly slide myself onto him. he groans as he sits up and starts unbuttoning my shirt before taking it off and tossing it to the side.

he kisses my chest down to my breast and takes one into his mouth, making me moan.

once he's fully wedged into me I start to slowly bounce myself, sleeping his cock slide in and out of me with ease.

he places his hands on my hips and helped move me faster. I throw my head back in pleasure and bounce myself on top of him.

he grabs me and flips me onto my back and pounds into me. "oh, Derek, Mmm. that's good, right there," I moan as he hits my g-spot over and over.

"Derek..." I moan as he sucks on my neck.

DEREK

I grab her hips and flip her onto her stomach and pound into her from behind. I lift her hips so her ass is in the air and pound into her harder.

she starts moaning loudly into the pillow as I bring my two fingers down to her clit and start rubbing vigorously.

I stop moving and reach into her nightstand drawer. "what are you doing, why did you stop?" she groans.

I turn it on and hold it to her clit as I start thrusting into her again. she grips onto the sheets underneath her. I grab her hands and hold them onto her back with one hand, tossing the vibrator to the side.

I take my other hand off her hips and slap her ass until there's a large red mark. she cries out pleasure as I slap her ass again. the only sounds in the room are Meredith's moaning and skin slapping.

I pound into her slower but go deeper and deeper with each thrust before I start pounding faster. "Derek, uhh! yessss! yes yes yes!!" she moans loudly before she starts squirting onto the sheets.

I continue to pound into her as she continues to squirt onto the bedsheets. I feel myself getting closer before I release into her.

I pull out of her and flip her onto her back and start eating her out. I lick up everything as she squirts into my mouth.

once she stops I clean her up with my tongue and lay next to her. "how was that for morning sex?" I asked wrapping my arms around her small weak body and pulling her into my chest.

"We should do that every morning," she says quietly. "and we will," I say kissing the side of her head.

"where's Logan, is he still in the room? if he was he wouldn't be asleep," she says.

"No, I brought him into the nursery last night," I say. "why?" she asks.

"because I wanted to see how he would do in a night the in the nursery," I say.

"that's fine but I prefer it if he sleeps in here," she says. "I know, but if we're going to do that every morning you're going to need to be a little quieter," I say.

"No, he'll be fine," she says before she falls asleep. I kiss her cheek before I gently get out of bed.

I pull the covers over her and make sure she's asleep before going into the bathroom to take a shower.