chapter 143🤍

DEREK

I'm laying in bed and I hear Logan crying in a distance but it sooner gets closer and closer.

"I don't know what's wrong with him, he wants something but it's not me. Meredith says as she walks into the room.

"And here I thought you were his favourite," I say, jokingly. "Derek, I'm serious. I don't know what he wants. he's fed and he has a clean diaper. I don't know what to do," she says walking over to me.

she hands me Logan and I start gently bouncing him as his loud cries soon start to turn into silence and he falls asleep.

"I told you he likes you," she says. "are you tired?" I ask. "yes, I've been trying to get him to stop his crying for the past thirty minutes. I almost lost my mind," she says.

"you want me to take him?" I say. "you'll do fine. you're his father and you said you were jealous that he was always with me, so now he's with you, be happy. goodnight, Love you both," she says before rolling over onto her side, not facing me before she falls asleep.

****

the next morning. I'm in the shower and Meredith and Logan are asleep in the bedroom.

as I'm showering I hear the bathroom door open. after a few minutes, I hear the shower door open Meredith gets in.

I turn around and put my hand on her back and move her to stand in front of me. as the warm water falls on her body I kiss the side of her head, down to her cheek, and down her neck.

I turn her around and kiss her lips. after a few seconds, I kiss down her neck again, leaving dark hickeys there.

"do you know what time it is?" she says tiredly in a raspy voice. "yes, it's four in the morning," I say. "yes, so how can you be horny so early in the morning?" she says.

"your sexy body is standing naked in front of me, how could I not be?" I say, still sucking on her neck.

"I'm not as hot as I used to be, Logan ruined me," she says. "no, he didn't. you're still the same person I love having sex with," I say.

"you don't have to lie, Derek," she says. "I'm not lying," I say pulling back and looking at her. she looks down at the shower floor.

I put my finger on her chin and make her look at me. "I don't see you any differently just because you had a baby, I'm glad you had my baby and I want you to have more of them. I don't want you to think that I see you any differently just because you look a bit different, ever, okay?" I say.

she nods with tears in her eyes. "now, do you want to have hot shower sex or not?" I say. she smiles a bit and nods.

I kiss her again and put my hands on the back of her thighs, lifting her up and she wraps her arms around my waist.

I press her against the wall and continue kissing her. as we make out I bring her a bit lower as I feel myself getting hard.

I run my tip along her wet folds as she lets soft moans between kisses.

I gently push my tip inside her. I slowly slide her down onto my cock until I'm fully wedged into her.

I let her adjust to my size before I slowly move her up and down. I put my arm under her and put my other hand on her back, pressing her chest against mine, her breasts crashing onto my chest.

she moans in between kisses before I push her against the wall again and put both my hand on her thighs again.

I hold her thighs and pull out of her leaving just my tip inside her before thrusting back inside of her. she moans loudly as I pull out again and thrust deeper into her, over and over and over.

I gently place her on the floor. I turn her around and grab both her hands and place them on her back as I hold them in place with one hand.

I place my tip at her entrance again and thrust into her swiftly and quickly. I start pounding into her from behind as she starts letting out loud moans and small whispers, pressing her forehead against the shower wall.

I press my face in her back and start sucking along her skin, leaving dark hickeys there. I take my other hand and bring it down to her clit, rubbing her vigorously.

I start slowing down my thrusts but going deeper with each thrust. I suck all along her back, kissing all her beautiful freckles that are scattered everywhere.

I slowly start going faster and faster, bringing her to her release. she whimpers as she releases her warm liquid down my cock. I continue thrusting into her as I start to feel myself getting closer.

I finish myself inside of her, releasing a large load inside of her. I slowly pull out of her and continue kissing her back softly before sucking again.

I look down and see my come dripping out of her. "let's clean up and go check on the kids," I whisper against her skin.

she nods and I let go of her hands. she stands in front of the shower head In front of me again as we wash ourselves.

after we're clean we get out of the shower, dry off and get dressed.