chapter 162

MEREDITH

Derek got back from taking Logan to school. we're under the covers naked and sweaty. "I'm going to go shower," I say, sitting up carefully as I feel my legs start to tighten a bit.

"and a hot one, my legs are killing me," I say. "how is your morning sickness, did you throw up while I was gone?" he asks.

"yes, a lot," I say. "but it wasn't that bad yesterday," he says sitting up. "I know, sometimes it's different," I say.

"well, now that you're further along, shouldn't it get better?" he says as he pushes my hair behind my shoulder.

"I'll be fine, but I'm probably going to throw up when I go into the bathroom so if you have to pee wait a bit," I say before getting out of bed.

***

I'm in bed on my stomach moaning into the pillow as Derek pounds into me from behind. I grip onto the sheets under me and moaning loudly.

he grabs my waist and flips me onto my back. he grips onto my thighs tightly and pulls me towards him thrusting deeper into me.

he continues thrusting into me as push my heels into the mattress. "Derek, I can't do this much longer," I moan.

"yes, you can. you can take it. you're going amazing baby," he says as he grabs onto my hips, moving me with each thrust.

I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer. he continues thrusting until I my walls clamp around hi,.

he groans as he continues thrusting before he removes himself from my almost completely before he thrusts into my quickly, causing me to let out a cry of pleasure.

I feel him twitch inside me before I grunts and releases inside. he slows down his thrusts until he's soft again.

I weakly sit up and place my hands on his shoulders. I pull him closer, kissing him and sticking my tongue down his throat.

he moans into my mouth as he lays me down again. he kisses from my jawline down my body and he licks up my wet, sore, and swollen pussy.

"No, No, No. No more, I can't take anymore, I've already had too many orgasms," I lifting his face from my core.

"how can you already be tired?" he asks as he starts kissing all around my stomach.

"what do you mean how? the bed in drenched and I don't know if it's water or sweat," I say throwing my head back onto the headboard, breathing heavily.

"it's probably both," he says.

"how many days until Emily gets back?" I ask picking up Derek's watch from the nightstand and looking at the time.

"in a week or two," he says. "she's been gone for a while though," I say. "I know, but it'll be good for her," he says as he lays between my legs while gently placing kisses on my stomach.

Emily is at a camp for a few months. it's a fun camp for kids, there's also a therapist there that talks to them, we're hoping she'll talk to the therapist about her trauma, with her mom leaving her, the absent/abusive father and Daniel dying.

I grieved Daniels death a few weeks before Derek and I went on our honeymoon in Germany Berlin. we didn't visit the country or explore the country, we just wanted to go somewhere where no one we knew was and where he could just lay in bed all day and do whatever we want.

we stayed at a hotel for a couple of days before we rented a large cabin and stayed there for the rest of our honeymoon.

"but what if it doesn't work, what if she comes back and she's the same as she was before... or worse?" I ask.

"don't think too far into it, don't worry until you have something to worry about," he says.

"you would think with as much as you say that eventually I would listen," I say.

"yes, you would," he says. "but you always think I'm wrong,"

"because you are a lot of the time," I say.

"No, I'm not, you just tell yourself I'm wrong and you end up believing it," he says.

"how would you know?" I ask. "because you told me," he says.

"I don't remember that," I say. "because you forget half of the things you say," he says.

"fine," I roll my eyes. "go to sleep, you look like you're going to pass out," he says.

"that's your fault," I say. "because you told me to keep going, you never told me to stop," he says.

"I also thought you were human and would get tired eventually but you never did," I say.

"I have more energy then you do, and you being pregnant also takes a lot of your energy," He says.

"Emily doesn't know I'm pregnant, I'm going to be a whale by the time she gets back," I say as I lay down and start to get comfortable.

"you shouldn't sleep on a wet bed," Derek says as he sits up. "you just told me to go to sleep," I roll my eyes.

"let me change the bedsheets first," he says. "what about the mattress?" I ask. "you sleep with a bunch of blankets anyways, just sleep on those. get up," he tells me.

I roll my eyes and get out of bed. I grab my robe and put it on, tying it around my waist. "I have to sit, my legs feel like somethings broken," I say as I sit down in the one of the chairs in the room.

"you'll live," he says as he grabs new bedsheets. "you suck as a husband," I say. "you just need some sleep and a hot bath and your legs will be fine," he says.

"how are your legs?" I ask. "they're fine," he says

"then you can't say," I say as he takes off the old bedsheets and puts the new ones on before putting the old ones in the hamper.

"get your ass in bed," he says pointing to the bed. I stand up and sit down in bed.

"you need me to tuck you in and sing you a song like you do with Logan?" he asks, sarcastically.

"shut up," I say. "can you get me my pajamas?" I ask softly.

"you tell me to shut up and then you ask me to get you something?" he says, standing at the end of the bed with his hands on his hips, still naked.

"please, baby?" I say making my voice softer and pouting a bit. "yes," he says as he grabs me a pair of light pink fleece pajamas.

I take off my robe and put on my pajamas. I get under the covers and start to get more tired.

"aren't you going to come to bed?" I ask quietly.

"yes, in just a minute," he says.

"where are you going?" I ask.

"I'm going to get something to drink, do you want anything?" he asks. "water," I answer. he kisses my head before he goes into the kitchen.

after a bit he comes back into the room and hands me a glass of water. I take a few sips before handing it back to him and he puts it on the nightstand.

he gets in bed next to me and pulls me into his arms. I roll over so my head is laying against his chest while on the pillow and we soon fall asleep.