Chapter 158

MEREDITH

Derek and I are sitting in bed, naked after sex, making out. his hand moves from my neck down to my breast, cupping it and gently pinching my nipple.

"gentle," I whisper before kissing him again. as we're kissing I hear something fall in the other room.

"don't you think we should go check on Logan?" I say pulling away. "No, he's fine, if he was hurt or needed something he would scream or cry... or whatever kids do," he say kissing me again.

"Derek, what if he fell and now he's unconscious," I say. "Mer, you're the only one who thinks like that," eh says fulling away and kissing down my neck.

"well, we can't hear him, I don't know what he's doing," I say placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Meredith he's three now, he's going to be fine, there's nothing in his room that he can hurt himself with, or climb on top other than his dresser but he's too short for that anyways," he says.

"Alright," I say before kissing him again.

***

after an hour of making out, I get out of bed and put my clothes back on. "why don't you just lay down for a bit?" Derek says as he lays in bed.

"I have to go check on Logan," I say clasping my bra on. "Derek, stop looking at my vagina, you were face to face with it a few minutes ago," I say.

"I'm surprised Logan even let us go so far without running in here complaining about something," he says as I sit down on the edge of the bed and put on my panties.

"maybe he heard the noise and got scared," I say. "you were the one screaming," he says. "and you were the one moaning," I say.

"well, what am I supposed to do when you do that thing," he says. "not let our son know his mother is able to do that," I say.

"he'll hear it a lot more when he's older, he'll just learn to get used to it," he says. "what are we going to do when he asks how his little brother or sister was born? and then he's going to ask how we did it," I say.

"we'll lie to him, Mer. you can keep your little boy for as long as you want, I just hope this ones a girl," he says.

"and what if it's a boy?" I ask. "then I'll get a son and you'll get a son," he says. "Logan loves you," I say.

"sometimes, he loves me sometimes... he only loves me when he needs to use the bathroom at three in the morning because you won't wake up, I'm his second pick," he says rolling his eyes.

"you're my first pick," I say kissing his chest. "well, now you have to sleep with me because we're married," he says.

"then how did Logan happen?" I say. "you got really horny," he says. "Derek, don't be jealous," I say after putting on the rest of my clothes.

"my only son, my only kid..." he says. "Derek, you're going to be fine. Logan's going to need you a lot when he's older, he's little now and he needs me, he won't need me for very long, in five years he's going to need your advice for everything and your man perspective on things," I say.

"and you're okay with that?" he asks. "if I wasn't okay with you raising my son I wouldn't have married you," I say.

"you trust my women advice?" he says. "well, I'm happy with the way you treat me, you didn't pressure me to have sex when I was a virgin, you never gaslighted me, you're a good person and if Logan grows up to be like you then I'll die a happy mother," I say.

"put your underwear on," I say. "why?" he asks. "Logan! come in here!" I . "yell. Meredith! he's gong to get under the covers and I don't want him to see my dick," he says pulling the covers up and grabbing his briefs from the end of the bed.

"how did you get me pregnant if you're always wearing briefs?" I ask. "huge dick," he says grinning. "I should've known you were going to say that," I say.

I hear Logan's little feet running towards the door before he knocks. "are you all covered up?" I ask. "yes, you can hardly see it," he says looking down at it.

"surprisingly with a size like that," I say pulling the covers over his lap. "this thing better be genetic," he says, still referring to his penis.

"you want your dad to have a big dick?" I say. "No! don't think like that," he groans dropping his head back against the headboard.

"come in, Logan!" I say and the door opens and he runs in. "why is daddy not wearing a shirt?" he asks. "or pants?" he asks as he gets under the covers and cuddles into Derek's side.

"I told you he loves you," I say kissing his head before Logan's as he wraps his arm around Logan.

"it's cold in here," he says rolling his eyes. "No, it's not, you're just not wearing clothes," I say.

"are either of you hungry? I can make you something," I say. "No," Derek says. "yes," Logan. "Okay, if he's hungry then I'm hungry," he says.

"Okay, I'll go make lunch," I say. I run my fingers through Derek hair before I leave the room.

I go into the kitchen and tie my hair back and wash my hands before grabbing a pot and filling it with hot water, placing it on the stove and turning the stove on.

while I'm waiting for the water to boil I hear a large rock hear the window. I walk away from the stove and out of the kitchen.

I go into the living room and look at the window. I see some red stuff on the window before I go out the front door and look at the window from the outside.

I look down at the ground a see a bird laying on the ground. it doesn't really move and it only twitches a bit.

I pick up the bird and walk into the woods. I see a baby coyote walking around. I hand the bird to the coyote and he eats it quickly, I slowly walk away from it and walk back into the house and wash my hands.

"hey," Derek says as he walks up behind me, wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my neck, swaying us side to side slowly.

"a bird flew into the window," I say. "did it die?" he asks. "No, I fed it to a baby coyote," I say. "you did what!" he says.

"it was just suffering and I couldn't bring myself to kill it so I fed it to a coyote, he ate it quickly and it died right away," he says.

"what-" he says. "I know it sounds a little demented but the coyote got his lunch and the bird doesn't have to suffer anymore, it's two birds with one stone... pun none intended," I say.

"whatever you say," he says kissing my back and walking into the living room.