Virgin? 🤍

DEREK

I walked out of the cell as the guards lock it behind me. I leave the prison and the guards open the gates and I walk back to my car. I get inside and drive back to the hotel. I arrived and went inside the building before going into the hotel room.

I walk into the room and lock the door behind me. I walk to the bedroom and see Meredith asleep on the bed. I walk over to her. I grab the book next to her and place her bookmark in her spot. I closed the book and placed it on the bedside table.

I pushed the hair out of her face and I see the new tear stains on her cheeks. I lean down and brush my lips against hers. she stirs a bit in her sleep but she stays asleep. I pull the covers up to her because it's colder in here.

I walk into the bathroom and take a shower. after my shower, I put on a pair of black boxers and get in bed next to her. I grab my phone from the foot of the bed. I stayed on my phone for a bit before Meredith turned to face me.

she sat up and leaned against the headboard. I looked over at her and saw her eyes were closed, she was still asleep. she starts to push the covers off her body and she starts taking off her clothes. "Meredith," I try waking her up but she stays asleep and continues undressing herself.

I've only seen her completely naked once and I'm not sure if she'd want me to see her naked without knowing. "Meredith," I say again. she undresses herself completely. she lays back down and falls back asleep. I pull the covers up to her neck so when she does wake up she's not exposed.

****

MEREDITH

I open my eyes and suddenly feel cold. I wrapped the blanket around my body. I look down at the bed and see my clothes. I look down under my blanket and see I'm naked. "Derek, why am I naked?" I ask. "when you were asleep you started taking your clothes on. I tried waking you up but you just laid back down and went back to sleep," he says.

I sat up and leaned against the headboard. "how long have you seen home for?" I ask, holding the covers around me tightly. "not long, half an hour," he says. I lean to the side and lean against his shoulder. "How cold are you, the air conditioners are on and you're cold to the touch," he says, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into his chest.

"I don't know it's freezing in here and now it's colder because I'm naked," I say pushing my face into his chest. "I'm going to go take a shower," I say. I push the covers off of me and get out of bed and I go into the bathroom.

after my shower, I put on some sweats and went back to the bedroom. Derek was now sitting on the couch and still on his phone. I walked over to him and sit next to him. "did you find him yet?" I say. I wrap my arm around his waist.

"We did. he's at the prison cell," he says. "They're good," I sigh. "Took forever," I giggle. "Yes... it did," he says looking at me. He looks me up and down for a second before smirking and looking back at his phone.

I feel something in my core before I take his phone from his hands. I place it down next to me and place myself in his lap. "What are you doing? I was using that?" He says pointing to his phone.

"You can use me instead," I say. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. He runs his tongue over my bottom lip. I open my mouth and feel his warm tongue against mine. I feel his hands press me closer with his hands on my back.

his go from my back down to my waist. our tongues dance as he pulls me closer so I'm further onto his lap. he pulls away and starts sucking on my neck and down my collarbone. I feel my lips swollen. I place my hands on his shoulders.

I moan as he starts sucking on my neck. "how's that?" he whispers before he starts sucking on it again. "that's good," I moan. and he kisses down my chest. his hands run up my thighs, under my dress. "you think you're ready," he says, kissing up to my lips again.

"yes, I'm ready," I say. he grips my thighs in his hands and pulls my legs around his waist. his hands go to my ass and carried me to the bed. he sits me down on the bed. he reaches behind my back and pulls down the zipper.

he pushes it down my shoulder and pulls it down to my waist. "take it off," I whisper against his lips. he kisses me again and he pulls my dress down my legs and tosses it to the side, on the floor. I run my hands up his thighs and wrap my fingers around the waistband of his boxers.

"Are you sure, from what I've heard you've never seen a penis, let alone one as big as mine," he says kissing me once more. "I've seen a penis before," I say trying to kiss him again. "what? when?" he says. "nudes, I saw it for the first time when I was ten, my cousin got one and she sent me a picture," I say.

"why would she do that?" he asks. "I don't know, shut up. I'm in the mood, stop talking," I whine. "Sorry," he chuckles. I pull his boxers down his legs and push them down his legs. he kicks them off the rest of the way.

he reaches his hands behind my back and unclasped my bra. and tosses it to the side. he kisses down my body and took one of my breasts into his mouth. I moan as he flicks my other nipple with his thumb. I run my fingers through his hair as he pulls away to where just my nipple is in his mouth and he nips at it gently before he pays the same attention to the other one.

"you enjoy foreplay more than I thought," I moan. "Hmm," he hums in return. he runs his hands down my body and wraps his fingers in around the straps on my panties. he pulls it down my legs. I haven't looked down yet because I thought if I saw... it, it would be harder to do it.

"you sure you want to do this?" he asks. "yes, of course. no more asking, if I change my mind I'll tell you," I say. he hums before moving up my body. he looks me in the eyes as he pushes my hair out of my face. "I'm going to do it now," he says. I nod. he leans down and kisses me as I feel his tip at my entrance.

I suck in a harsh breath as he slowly pushes himself inside me. he pushes only the tip before he kisses down to my neck to let me breathe. "you're okay?" he asks. "y-yes," I say as I squeeze his shoulders. "you can continue," I whisper in his ear when I feel that he stopped.

he pushes himself in a bit more. I feel myself start to stretch around him. I take a deep breath. "keep going, I'm fine," I say. he nods. he pushes himself in until he's all the way in. and he stays in his place. "tell me when you want me to move," he says as he stops sucking on my neck and kisses me.

after I few seconds I feel the pain start to fade. "you can move now," I say. he continues kissing me as he starts moving. I feel the pain start to come back, it feels like a tight pinching but I've heard that's supposed to go away soon.

I squeeze his shoulders tighter. he continues to go slower as the pain starts to slowly fade away. I moan as the pain turns into pleasure. "go faster," I say. "are you sure?" he asks, stopping. "yes," I say. and he nods. and he kisses me again as he starts to move a bit faster. I feel the same feeling as I did the last two times.

I run my hands down his body and reach my hand down and hold his balls in my hand, gently massaging them in my hand. I hear him groan at my touch. "you can go faster," I say. he thrusts himself faster and I start to feel my orgasm build.

I feel my breasts start to bounce from the force as he pulls away from my lips. he flicks my nipple once before taking my breasts into his mouth once more. he starts thrusting faster and taking his other hand starts rubbing my clit.

****

I'm now on top, straddling him. both of his hands are on my hips and thrust me slowly. he places both hands on my ass and lifts me. he lies me down on my back. he hovers over me. he trusts himself in and out of me, slowly. I let out small moans as we continue making out. he lifts my leg over his back, getting a new angle.

he moves just a bit faster, making him release, I feel his cum fill me. I feel myself get closer and I release, "fuck," I whisper as I release. he kisses down my body and runs his tongue up my drenched slit. he licks me clean as he kisses back up to my lips.

"How was that for your first time?" he asks. "Amazing," I answer and kiss him again.

haven't read smut in forever, so if this isn't good that's why.