Italy

DEREK SHEPHERD

Meredith woke up a few minutes ago when we landed. she stood as I brought everything inside the hotel. after everything was inside she came inside.

"Now you come inside? after I'm done bringing everything inside?" I say out of breath.

"you could have had the other guys do it," she shrugs. she takes of her sunglasses and shoes before she lays down on the bed. I walk over to her and sit down next to her.

"how are you still so tired?" I say kissing her cheek. "long flight," she whispers before she starts to fall asleep.

I get up and close the door and lock it. I walk back over to the bed and hover over her. I kiss down her neck to her collar bone. I gently bite her skin making her moan.

I kiss down to her breasts. I kiss her breasts through the fabric of her dress. I pull down the zipper of her dress and pull the dress down her body. I remove her bra and take her breast into my mouth. I take her breast out of my mouth and hold her nipple between my teeth, making her moan louder.

I kissed down to her panties and pulled them down her legs. I suck her inner thighs before thrusting my tongue into her.

MEREDITH

He trusts his tongue in and out of me. I grip the sheets beneath me and he continues to move his tongue. I moan as I reach my hand down and through his hair.

his hands go under me and he pushes me further into his mouth. I spread my legs a bit further apart. "Derek, are you sure this is the place to do this?" I ask.

"Nobody's going to come in here," he says. he thrusts his tongue faster and faster. I feel myself getting closer. he kissed up my body and kissed my lips. as we were making out I felt his fingers slide up my thighs.

the tips of his fingers rubs around the hole of my entrance. "Derek," I moan, throwing my head back against the headboard. "I'm going to do it now, it will feel much different than my tongue, okay?" he says. I nod.

I feel him slowly push his fingers inside me. I gasp at the feeling. he only pushes the tips of his fingers, letting me get used to the feeling. "more," I moan after the pinching feeling goes away. he pushes more of his fingers into me until he's knuckles deep.

he stays there for a bit before he starts moving his fingers in and out slowly. I moan at the feeling. he continues going slowly before he moves a bit faster. I place my hand on his shoulder and squeezed it.

he brings his thumb to my clit and rubs it softly. "faster, go faster," I whisper. he moves his fingers faster. I start to feel my orgasm grow. I feel my myself getting closer and closer. he rubs my clit faster bring me closer.

I let go of his shoulder and grip the bedsheets beneath me. "Oh, fuck! Derek!," I moan as I try holding it in but it gets harder. he sucks on my neck as I release down his fingers, breathing heavily.

after a few minutes, I catch my breath and it up. "I'm going to go take a shower," I say. I kiss his shoulder and get off the bed and go into the bathroom. I turn on the hot water and get in. I wash my hair and wash the sweat off my body.

after I finish my shower, I get out and wrap a towel around my body. I go back into the other room and see Derek still on the bed. I go to my suitcase and grab a pair of clothes and my bag with all my toiletries. I go into the bathroom and wash my face, I wash my face after I shower during the day.

I pick up my clothes and get dressed. I brush my teeth and go back into the bedroom area. I sit down on the bed next to Derek. "I'm hungry, I haven't eaten anything since this morning," I say. "you could've eaten on the plane," he says.

"No, I was asleep on the plane," I say. "I'm order you room service," He says. he kisses me before picking up the phone. I get up and go back into the bathroom. I add some products into my hair before I use my blow dryer to dry my hair.

after I finish I go back into the bedroom area. Derek's no longer on the phone, he's sitting on the bed on his phone. I grab my phone from my purse. I dial my bosses number and told him there was an emergency and that I had to leave to Italy.

he wasn't the happiest, but he somewhat understood. I called my sister Lexie as well, just in case she tried to come over or tried calling my house phone. I hung up the phone and placed on the bedside table.

"how did your boss take it?" Derek asks me. "he's not thrilled, so thank you for that," I say sarcastically.  "but he didn't fire me so that's a good thing, and then I might actually have to go to Boston for a job," he smile drops and he glares at me.

"I'm kidding. My boss is fine with it, I also called Lexie so she doesn't come to my place thinking I'll be there and think I got kidnapped by that killer," I say. "she knows about him?" he asks. "yea, I told her," I say.

"why?" he asks. "because she wanted to know how we met... if you do find the killer guy you should tell him 'thank you' if he never killed anyone we never would have met," I say. "I have to pee," I kiss his cheek and go into the bathroom.