chapter 102

the next morning I woke up and walked into the bathroom. I took a quick shower, I dried myself and blow-dried my hair.

I curled my hair and got dressed before walking back into the bedroom area. "Mo-Auntie, Meredith," I hear Emily say quietly.

"Come, I'll run you a bath," I say taking her hand. she nods as we walk into the bathroom. I run her a warm bath and helped Emily in.

after her bath I got her dressed and did her hair into a ballerina bun as she asked. we go back into the bedroom and she plays with her toys.

I call room service and order breakfast. "Derek, why aren't you awake yet?" I ask sitting on the edge of the bed.

"you kept me up all night," he groans. "No, I didn't, and you're the one who wanted to cuddle all night," I say.

"And you're the one who snores," he says. "you breathe into my ear all night and I don't complain," I say.

"I do it to keep you warm," he says. "in the summer? yes, I'm freezing," I say sarcastically before standing up.

"you need to wake up. Your mother called last night making sure we were coming in the morning and she made it very clear that if we don't then she'll yell at you the entire day," I say.

"fine, I'll get up," he says. "boys are so dumb," I roll my eyes. "that's not true," he says.

"prove when you're not half asleep," I say. he glares at me as he walks into the bathroom.

while Derek's in the shower I get mine and Emily's things ready. Derek finishes his shower and comes out with a towel around his waist before he quickly walks backwards inside the bathroom again.

"What are you doing? We have to leave," I say. "Can you get me my clothes?" He asks.

"Why are you holding your crotch?" I ask with a small smile in a whisper. "Emily's in the room and I don't want her to see me in nothing but a towel," he says.

"Oh. Yes, of course, I'll get them for you," I say before going over to his closet. There's this one outfit that I wanted Derek to wear but he said he wouldn't wear it to his parents because he didn't like the way it looked. But I think he looks hot in it.

I take the clothes I wanted him to wear and hand them back to him with some briefs.

"Meredith, I told you I don't want to wear this," he says. "Just put it on and trust me," I say softly.

He rolls his eyes and takes the clothes from me and closes The door. "Auntie Mer?" Emily asks. "Yes?" I ask Emily as I walk over to her bed, sitting on the edge.

"I Chang my mind, can you do my hair different?" She asks. "Sure, how do you want it?" I say.

"Like Yours," she says. "Okay, I'm going to go get the curler," I say. I get up and walk into the bathroom.

"What the-" Derek says before he sees me. "Calm down, Derek I've seen it all before," I say as he pulls his briefs on.

"I thought I locked the door," he says. "Well, you didn't," I say as I grab my curling iron and heat-protecting spray.

"Your hairs already curled," he says running his fingers through my hair.

"It's for Emily," I say. I kiss his cheek before leaving the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

I plug the curling iron into the wall and let it heat up. I grab a brush from my bag and brush it through her hair.

"Ow!" She exclaims as the brush gets stuck in a knot. "Sorry," I say. I grab a bottle of de-tangling spray from my hair bag and spray it all over her hair.

I gently brush through the knots in her hair and brush them out. After I'm done brushing her hair I grab the curling iron.

"Be careful, Mer," I hear Derek say as he comes out of the bathroom buttoning the last few buttons on his shirt.

I hold the curling iron in my hand and gently squeeze the metal part. "Ow!" I say as I feel it's very hot.

"Meredith, I just told you to be careful," he says walking over to me. "I had to make sure it was hot enough. Give me that hair clip," I say.

He hands me the hair clip and looks at my hand. "It's not bad but you can't keep touching things to see if they're hot," he says.

"Maybe another time," I shrug. I put the curling iron down and clip up half of Emily's hair and curl the bottom.

I finish curling Emily's hair. After we finish getting ready, I grab my things and we leave the hotel.

I want to be one of those people who have an updating schedule but I feel weird about just saving them and not posting them right away💀