chapter 82

the next morning I woke up laying on top of Derek. I wake up to him wrapping his arms around my waist. I move around for a bit.

"Stay still," he says. he kisses my neck as he rolls us over so he's on top and starts sucking on my neck.

"How do you feel today?" He asks me as he kisses down to my chest.

"I feel fine, but if I get up I'm going to throw up," I say. "you know how to say the right things to turn a guy on," he says sarcastically.

"it's six in the morning, it's too early to turn you on," I say. "and why's that?" he asks.

"because if I turn you on then you can't control yourself," I say. "you laying here and knowing your naked underneath is turning me on," he says. "exactly, it's too easy," I say.

"it's your fault, not mine," he says.

he pulls down the sheets to reveal my pale body. He groans before taking my breast into his mouth and sucking on it.

"It's early and we just woke up. How can you be this horny already?" I ask. "Your body's hot," he says muffled into my breast.

"Fine, but I'm going back to sleep," I say. I kiss the top of his head and close my eyes, relaxing with my hand under My face and the other resting on his shoulder.

****
I woke up a while later. I look at the clock and see it's now nine. I look down and see Derek doing the same thing.

"How long have you been at this?" I ask. "Since you went to sleep," he says. He brings his hands under my back and pushes me further into his mouth.

"The kids are going to be up soon and I need to shower and get dressed," I say. "There's no point," he says.

"What do you mean?" I ask. "You're just going to put on some hot clothes and then I'm going to take them off, fuck you and then you have to do it all over again. there's no point," he says.

"I'm putting on a boring dress, it's not that hot," I roll my eyes.

"In your closet, a so-called 'boring dress' is fancy in others people's closets," he says.

"You've seen me in this dress before and you were fine, so you'll be fine now," I say.

"What dress is it?" He asks. "The one I wore at your parents," I say.

"You mean the one I took off in about an hour after, fucked you from behind, bent you over the sink and ate you out over and over until you couldn't walk?" He says smirking.

I think for a bit and then remember and soon feel myself getting wet.

"And now you're getting wet from the memory, I can feel it you know," he says kissing up my neck.

"And I can help," he whispers before kissing down my body.

"So can I... by taking a shower," I say, getting up and pushing him off me and walking towards the bathroom.

"Let's just have sex now and then you can shower," he says laying down in the spot I was. "No, if we have sex once then you're just going to get hard again and then we'll have to do it all over again," I say.

"That's the fun in it," he smiles. "No, because that'll take hours and we don't have hours," I say.

"Yes we do, we have the whole day... did you forget how to count?" He asks. I roll my eyes.

"Come in, Mer. Live a little," he says patting the spot next to me.

"I'm pregnant, I took my sister's kids, and I woke you up at three in the morning to have sex with you because I had a sex dream about you, I had sex in your parent's house with your entire family downstairs... believe me, I've lived," I say.

He sits there and thinks for a bit. "You're still boring," he says after a minute. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Then why are you sleeping with someone who's boring?" I ask. "Because she's hot and makes it worth it," he says giving me a stupid... dreamy smile.

"I'm taking a shower," I say.