chapter 74

I dropped the kids off and I'm walking to the hospital. I'm about to walk into the hospital before someone pulls me away.

"what the hell-" I say. "stay quiet. and don't say anything," he says. "jeez, fine," I scoff.

he pushes me into the car and shuts the door. "are you kidnapping me?" I ask. "shut up," he says. "Andrew, I know who it's you, you don't have to pretend," I giggle.

"you're not supposed to find this fucking funny," he says. "yea, yea, I know. can I call someone?" I ask. "No!" he yells. "fine, can you at least call someone for me? you don't have to do it now but at the time I'm supposed to pick up the kids, call Cristina in my phone and tell her to do it," I say.

"I'll do that later," he says.

we drive for hours and hours and hours before the car comes to a stop. "where are you taking me?" I ask. "that's not for you to know," he says.

"you're very annoying. I now remember why I broke up with you so so many years ago," I say. "shut up!" he yells.

"Andrew, I'm used to you yelling at me, just get this over with. you're annoying the crap out of me," I say.

"fine, you're going to be with me, you got that? me and you, no Derek," He says. "Alright, but you know he's a cop, right?" I say.

"just because you're boyfriend is a cop doesn't mean he's going to find out," he says. "Derek already know about you following me here," I say.

"he what?" he says through gritted teeth.

"I told him yesterday," I shrug.

"why the hell would you do that?" he yells.

"because I wasn't told not to, if you told me not to maybe I wouldn't have but you didn't say anything," I say.

"you should have known on your own, what are you a child? you need to be told before you know what to do?" he says.

"it's the smart thing to do when someone's stalking you, you're supposed to call the cops, that's common sense," I say.

"you know you're a bitch, right?" he says.

"so I've been told," I say.

"you're going to stay here until I get back," he says getting out of the car.

"where are you going?" I ask as he opens my car door.

"I'm going to check on some things," he says as I get out.

"what? you have no job, you have no life. where could you possibly be going?" I ask.

"shut up and go inside. Carina's inside, I know you like her so you can go and talk to her," he says.

"does she know you kidnapped me?" I ask.

"No, I told her we went out yesterday," he says.

"you have a lying problem," I say.

"go inside," he tells me.

"and a controlling problem," I say, turning around and walking away.

he grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. before I can process what's happening I feel his lips on mine.

I don't move. I don't know what to do. he pulls away. he smiles before he walks away. he goes into the car and leaves. if Derek knew about this I would never hear the end of it and Andrew would be dead.

I brush it off and walk to the house. it looks older than it used to. I open the door and walk in. I look around the foyer before I close the front door.

"Meredith?" I hear. "Carina?" I say, closing the door. "you're here! did you go out with Andrew, I could tell if he was lying or not," she says as she hugs me.

"No, I didn't. he kidnapped me," I say pulling away. "What!" she says holding my arms. "I was going to work when he pulled me into a car and- you have really weird brother," I say.

"that I can understand. you know I love you but you also know I hate Andrew when he's in a relationship with you, he's horrible and when you told me what he did to you when you were asleep-" she says.

"yes, yes, I know. I know a cop but Andrew took my phone so I can't call him. not that he can help be because he's in France," I say walking further into the house.

"what's he doing in France?" she asks me. "he has work there, and he doesn't get back for a while," I say. "how long?" she asks.

"he says at the most he should be gone for a month but it could take a year," I say.

"and this cop is your boyfriend?" she says.

"yes, he's my boyfriend," I say.

"Okay, I wanna hear all about it," she smiles.

we sit down and I tell her all about mine and Derek's relationship.

suggestions please!!! Idk what to write anymore!